Shitty hurt/comfort

I hate this with a passion.

Why were they here? They didn't know. All they knew is that they do not like it.

Stuck in a room, supposed to participate but their social anxiety was acting up. They still had around twenty minutes before they're supposed to battle other people for fun. Except they didn't find it fun, not anymore.

They used to love the sport they would do anything to be the best, but lately they just lost interest in everything. But this had nothing to do with that. They just really hate the people around them.
All of these facts definitely didn't help their growing anxiety.

The only thing they could think of was hiding in the bathroom, and that's exactly what they did. "I have to go to the bathroom." They announced before disappearing.

They were hoping the bathroom would be empty, they really did. But nothing seems to be going to plan today.

As they burst in they notice a very pretty girl doing her makeup. They gave up and let the tears roll down their cheek.

ANNND I'M NEVER GONNA FINISH THIS
Basically i hate this but it was just sitting in my notes app so i am publishing it, i might write something better soon I'm just procrastinating.
~Noan