☾𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6☽

The simplest of touches sent surges of electricity through my body and i loved it. Just the light brush of tender skin against my own made me want to curl up into a ball.

Our eyes seemed to be captivated by the others, unable to bring ourselves from looking away. His deep hazel looking into my green and i just wanted him.

"I know we've only just met... but i really want to kiss you." He muttered.

"Then do it." I replied and he rolled over, pushing me further up the bed and situating himself between my legs. He inched closer and my breath began to quicken, my chest heaving as he connected his lips to mine. One of his hands kept him stable as the other trailed up my leg, to my thigh. My hands tangled into the back of his hair, pulling a sigh from him as he pulled away slightly for air.

He reattached his lips to mine before my phone started to ring. I closed my eyes as he pulled away. "Who is it ?" I asked. He rolled off me and grabbed my phone and looked.

"Jamie ?"

"Of course it's her." He handed me my phone and i answered it, putting it on speaker.

"HOE WHERE ARE YOU ??" I flinched. 
"I'm locked out of my house, i left my keys on the counter."
"So where are you ? Oh my god are you with big dick gym boss man ?" I froze and saw Gerard's eyes widen.
"Jamie..."
"Are you with him ? He's got a nice ass."
"Jamie..."
"Xena."
"You're on speaker..."
"I'm humiliated." She muttered.
"Yeah... Say hello..." I said, refusing to look at Gerard.
"Are you trying to kill me ?!"
"Okay... bye." I mumbled.
"You owe me a fat pepperoni pizza."
"Okay..." Jamie hung up.

I sat awkwardly before i felt Gerard crawling towards me. "You think i have a big dick ?" He asked, spinning me around so i was facing him.

"Her words not mine ?" I whispered. I don't specifically remember saying he had a big dick, but he definitely exuded that energy.

"You don't sound certain." He said, his voice was low as his face got closer to mine. His eyes flicked down to my lips again.

"Can i kiss you ?" He asked and i nodded. His hand cupped my face before he connected our lips again, forcing me onto my back, He wrapped my leg as around his waist and his hands intertwined with mine pressing me into the bed.

This kiss was more forceful than the last and honestly i didn't mind.

A/N- This is a quick one because i won't be able to update tomorrow.