Chapter Thirty Eight - Back to Bedlam

Jason walks slowly along the corridor, his lecture begins in a few minutes but truth be told he can't be bothered with it. If he's honest he can't be bothered with college this year and they're only two days in to the new year, at least its their last year before they leave for good. The events of the summer have fucked with his mind as you'd expect, sleeplessness consumes him. Today is Thursday, his appointment at the counsellors is tomorrow morning, this time he feels he needs it, feels he needs to talk to someone.

Dani loiters in the doorway to the female toilets, sweeping her head from side to side. Watching. Waiting.

As he walks past she snatches him by the wrist and tugs him rather violently into the toilets, nearly making him tumble over head first.

"Dani! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shhh." She says, putting her finger to her lips and pushing him backwards as he holds in hands out in question.

She continues to push him backwards, hard, pushing him into to cubicle in the far corner. Quickly turning around, she locks the door behind them. Jason is speechless, standing gawping at her in sheer confusion. She shoves him hard in the chest, causing him to collapse on the toilet behind him.

"Woah woah, what the hell is going on?" He asks.

"I'm going to tell her." Dani hisses, in a demonic like tone.

Jason squints in confusion. "Tell who what?"

Dani leans over him and puts her face close to his. "I'll tell Victoria exactly how you treated Millie and all the things you did, unless..." She whispers.

"What!?"

"Oh yes Jason, I'm not stupid and neither was Millie, so you can go to hell if you think what you did to her was alright, you sick cunt!" Her tone is awful, like a snake on the prowl for prey.

Jason gets up like a gun going off and shoves her hard into the cubicle door, nearly sending it flying off its hinges.

"What did you just call me?" He barks, taking her cheeks between his fingers and thumb and squeezing, hard.

"Oooo aggressive. Kinky." Dani purrs as he releases her face.

"You're completely fucked up." Jason says, stepping back from her, disgusted and shocked. "Are you on something again?"

Dani giggles.

There's a creek as the toilet door swings open and she immediately stops. Jason sits back down on the toilet and Dani takes a step towards him. Someone enters a cubicle further down, the two wait in complete silence for them to do their business and leave.

Eventually after a minute or two there's a noise of a chain flushing and the door creeks again as they leave.

"Errr." Jason pulls a face. "She didn't even wash her hands, that's dirty."

"Ha." Dani laughs, throwing her hair back.

She takes another step forwards, Jason stares up at her, completely unsure what do to, he's trapped. Then she does something that totally catches him off guard. She takes another step forward and then places her legs either side of his and straddles his lap.

"Maybe I could show you what dirty really is." She whispers in his ear.

"What the fuck?!" Jason's jaw drops to the floor. "You're actually a whore".

"Hmmm. Don't be rude." She whines.

"Dani." He says, looking into her eyes. "You're Victoria's best friend, plus you're in a relationship and so am I. I really don't think this is appropriate. Do you?"

Dani thinks for a moment, weighing up her options.

"But I'll tell her about what you did to Millie. She told me and now she's dead. I know you love each other but I doubt Victoria will want to be with you after I tell her."

"Tell her what?" Jason says, still perplexed.

"Oh shhh, don't worry about it now. But I will tell her unless you do something for me."

"Ehhh. Do what?"

Dani leans right in, her mouth just millimetres from his ear. "Touch me." She whispers very softly.

"Do fucking what?!" He exclaims.

"Shhh, don't be so loud, people will hear." She purrs in his ear. "Touch me. I'll tell Victoria otherwise."

"Are you trying to blackmailing me?"

"Well... yes, I suppose."

"You are completely fucked in the head!" He shakes his head. "Touch you how and where?"

She wraps her hands behind his neck and begins to slowly and delicately grind back and forth on his lap.

"Oh I think you know where."

Jason laughs in disbelief. "This is so fucked up."

Dani suddenly gets up and starts slowly pulling her leggings down as someone else enters the toilets and goes into a cubicle.

'Cut the crap.' Jason mouths to her as she eventually pulls her leggings down over her bum and below her hips.

Gritting his teeth in disgust he reaches out and places on finger on the front of her thong. A chain flushes and the sound of someone washing their hands can be heard, after a few second they dry their hands and  then leave.

"Didn't you hear me? I said touch me." She grabs his hand tightly and shoves it down her thong.

Jason looks like he's going to be sick as she makes him starts to stroke.

"What? Don't you like it?" She asks.

"Would it surprise you if I said no?"

"Oh come on, Victoria says you can do better than that!" She says, grabbing his hand again and forcing one of his fingers inside of her.

"You need some serious help." Jason sighs.

"Says you. Now make cum or I'm telling Victoria."

Jason stands up and glares at Dani hard. She just stares back at him, her eyes begging him to continue.