Chapter Forty Four - And Baby, do You Ever Think of me?

Jason pounds on the door until Dani opens it.

"Jesus, calm down, I thought it was the police." Dani doesn't look too pleased that Jason has just tried to take her front door off it's hinges.

Jason barges past her and into the house.

"Why have you dragged me over here?" He demands, arms outstretched in front of him, palms facing upwards, almost as though they are looking to the heavens for answers.

Dani looks totally deadpan, but her lips, her lips are curled up into a wicked, evil smile. Like a ghost or demon from a horror film.

Jason takes a step towards her, she steps back, in tandem. She takes another and he follows, then another and another. She's pressed up against the kitchen worktop now, trapped in the corner.

There's a pair of scissors dry on the draining board, he does something completely impulsive and grabs them. He pushes himself into her, pinning her against the worktop with all his weight. Flicking the scissors open, he holds one of the blades to her throat. The cold metal kissing her skin.

"How do you like it? Huh?" He leans in close to her face, close enough to feel her warm breath against his face. "How do you like it, having the blade to your throat?

Dani shifts under his weight. "I love it." She moans.

She moves her face even closer to his, making him push the scissors harder into her throat. Dani leans in and kisses his mouth, making him drop the scissors in shock. He stands still for a second, looking into her eyes, he kisses her back, she tastes like cigarettes with a hint of perfume.

"What are you doing?" He looks at her bewildered.

"Weighing up my options." She says, going in for another kiss.

He pushes her away though.

"No, we can't."

"Why, who's going to know? It'll be our secret." She kisses him again.

He begins to tug at her t-shirt, urging her to take it off. They shouldn't be doing this they both know it. She pulls it over her head. He's still pinning her against the worktop.

He leans forward and whispers in her ear. "You're such a dirty bitch."