chapter one

3rd Person POV

   "Mmm" you awoke, grumbling, not ready for another day of just sitting inside. You hadn't went outside in over three months. You were not proud of this achievement though, as it wasn't really something to even be proud of. You hated going outside. It wasn't that it was toxic or something, people were just jerks. Plus, you never needed to do anything anyways. You had a lifetime supply of shelf stable food. Though, you probably should head out soon to restock this supply.

   You eventually were able to create enough motivation to get out of bed. You went into your bathroom, showered, brushed your teeth, and did your morning routine. You heard a knock at your door. "What?" You questioned. No one knocked at your door at any point in the day. You quickly ran over, not bothering to look at anything and opened the door. You saw a piece of rolled up paper and very quickly grabbed it and slammed your door shut again.

   The paper read:
   Dear Inazuman Citizen, we have a commission for you. The commission is as listed; Defeat or dethrone the tyrant ruler of Inazuma. We will offer you a lot in return. Just please, we need your help.

   It wasn't signed or anything. "Isn't the Raiden Shogun, aka the Electro Archon, ruling Inazuma?" You asked yourself. You shrugged your shoulders. "Might as well set out for adventure, even though she'll probably end my boring existence with one swing of her blade," you spoke no one but yourself. "And that's why I'll accept this commission,"

   And for the first time in three months, you left your house, setting out on an adventure to somehow dethrone the Shogun. Or so you thought.

   Once you stepped outside, you gasped. "What the actual fuck happened to Inazuma?!" You whispered. Builders were smashed, the sky was an eerie shade of blue, bubbles were afloat everywhere, there were dead people scatted around, and sat in the middle of the destroyed region, sat a floating castle that sat upon the madness. It was beging supported by what looked like water streams, which was causing a mini flood at the bottom of it.

   "Is...the Raiden Shogun not...ruling anymore? Would she...really let Inazuma get this out of hand..?" You questioned. "Fuck that commission I'm going back inside..." You said. "But maybe I could go look for info on what happened..." You thought. You sighed.

   You looked around for awhile, you couldn't find a single person. Even though, you had heard many screams in the distance. This caused panic to swarm up inside you. You heard clanking heels behind you, you quickly ran and hid behind a destroyed building. You saw a woman. Pink and blue hair, blue eyes, and an outfit to detailed to explain. Turns out your hiding spot didn't work, she shot out a blast of water, destroying the ruined building even more. Thankfully, she didn't uncover your spot. She continued walking down the path.

   You weren't sure if you wanted to get up or not, this woman seemed dangerous. You looked around, it seemed there was nothing roaming. So you took the chance, you got up and began to run- that was until you heard a screaming plead behind you. "No! Please, Her Excellency! I haven't done anything wrong! Please let me go!" The man begged, you slowly looked behind you. "Will you shut up?" The same woman from before spat, slapping and kicking this guy before continuing on her path. "Shit shit shit" you thought. You were right out in the open. You had gotten a better view since the two were growing closer to you.

   The woman was dragging this guy, whom was handcuffed at his wrists and ankles, by his hair. You panicked, you started backing up slightly. But, you locked eyes with the woman. Her violent gase somewhat softened. Not much, but it did. She furrowed her eyebrows, studying you. "Well well, look what we have here," she grinned, letting go of the man whom really couldn't even do much.

   Sweat started to coat you as she began walking closer to you. "I've been running Inazuma for awhile, but I've never seen you before, cutie," the woman spoke softly. "Perhaps... nevermind. What's you name then? I must know. I wouldn't lie to me either, I will end you within a few seconds," she smiled bitterly. "Y/n," you said, quite fast, not wanting to get on this woman's nerves. "Mm, I see," the woman spoke. "Forget this bastard, you're the one coming with me," the woman spoke, grabbing a remote control out of her bag. She pressed a button, and from what you could see, the cuffs around his wrists and ankles tightened. And tightened. And tightened. They keep tightening until the guys blood circulation cut off. He simply just fell to the ground, lifeless.

   You didn't know what to do. This woman you've never even seen before was trying to kidnap you. "U-um, look, I'd love to come with you, but I really must go get something to eat, I'm starving and-" you were lying, but it seemed the woman caught on. "Oh? You can eat with me. Up in the sky on the castle, yeah? I'm sure I could prepare a nice dinner for the both of us," she said, grabbing your chin. You had no choice but to look her in the eyes. "Or are you lying to me, just so you can get away?" She spat. "Either way, I don't care, you have no choice. You're my property now and you have no say in this whatsoever. Got it?" She hissed at you. You panicked. This wasn't what you wanted. Not what you wanted at all.

   "I um, uh I-" you stuttered. You couldn't find any right words for this situation. Tears slowly started making their way down your face. "Why are you crying? I don't think I did anything in particular, did I?" The woman looked startled, she hadn't been affected by anyone's tears in a long time. And I mean a long time. "Suck it up," she spat, forcefully grabbing your hand and pretty much dragged you up into her Palace.

   "I forgot to mention, my name is Sangonomiya Kokomi,"

~~~💙~~~

Hello hello everyone. It seems this story will have Villain Kokomi. Wow. Anywayssss, sorry the first chapter is boring, I have a lot planned out for this story and I'm hoping you all will enjoy.

Sorry for any typos!

Have a wonderful day/night -minty <3