chapter two

"I forgot to mention, my name is Sangonomiya Kokomi,"

Kokomi's POV

   I dragged this girl up into my Palace, though, I must admit I'm having second thoughts. Why did it feel right to take this woman with me? Have I even met her before? I definitely don't recall meeting someone named Y/n. Although it is a very pretty name- for a very pretty person- but I'm not looking for friends.

   The amazement on Y/n's eyes was...hard to explain. She looked overly joyed by just looking around. I hate that I must admit this, but it's cute. "This...this place is beautiful!" Y/n spoke with pure awe in her voice. "Thanks," I responded. I stopped. I turned around, I wanted to look at this woman. She stopped. Her body language changed, she seemed more scared- no that's not the word- petrified. I took a moment to observe her features. Everything about her was perfect, from her head to her toes.

   I accidentally stared at her for... probably awhile.. "Sorry," I apologized for staring at her for a long period of time, I don't know if she knew what I was apologizing for, but either way it couldn't be bothered. I grabbed her hand again, walking her to a spare room I have near mine.

   "You can stay here, Y/n. Don't cause any trouble. I won't hesitate to punish you," I spoke. "Uh- yes I understand, Miss Kokomi," She responded. Am I really that scary? Hm. "Good," I walked out.

   I was starting to feel a bit tired. "Ah. My energy levels are lowering rapidly. Or at least that's what it feels like," I sighed. I still have a lot of work to do. "This is so stressful," I sighed, going into my room, slamming the door. I rubbed my temples as I felt a headache starting to form. I groaned. "God damn it!" I yelled, slamming a vase on the ground. I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't facing the door, but someone had walked on. "What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled. "I never said come in," I turned around, ready to beat the living shit out of whoever came in here. "O-oh. Sorry, Miss Kokomi. I uh, just heard you yelling and glass falling so I wanted to come check to see if you were okay. If you want me to leave I can," it was Y/n. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "Look. I appreciate your efforts. But please, just leave me alone for awhile. Got it?" I said, sounding more bitter than I was wanting to. "Yes, I'll leave. Um, I hope you feel better," Y/n responded, walking out and shutting my door.

   I needed to take my anger out on something. I thought of something. Or someone in particular. "The Kamisato Clan..." I mumbled. Yes. Them. But who? Hm. I would either torture Ayato or Ayaka. I'm more for harming the older, Kamisato Ayato, the famous 'Lord Kamisato'. I grinned. "This will be perfect. I'll make sure he suffers~"

3rd Person POV

   You sat in the room, awaiting further instruction from Kokomi. You heard a knock. "I'll be back, I'm just going somewhere. If I find out you left, or notice that you're gone, it's over for you. Got it? I hope you do, goodbye for now, I'll be back soon," You could tell it was Kokomi whom was speaking, you didn't want to piss her off, so you planned on just staying in the room. Though, you had a great amount of curiosity inside you. What was she going out to do? "Maybe she's going to go out and find someone to harm..." This thought made you shiver. You knew Kokomi was cruel. Very cruel just by the way she acted. You shook her head, ridding the negative thoughts that you never even wanted in the first place.

   You were sitting down on the bed, but your eyes stumbled upon a singular book hidden underneath a pile of random items. You got up and grabbed it. The title read, "The Devine Priestess of Watatsumi Island" the title made you question something. "Wasn't Kokomi the Devine Priestess of Watatsumi Island?" You thought. This made you question a few other things as well. "Everyone looked up to Her Excellency. I know that much..." You began to think hard on what could've made her so bloodthirsty. "She even fought against the Shogun's army for freedom..so why is she taking other's freedom if she fought so hard for it?" You shook your head. It wasn't necessarily your business, but you were still curious about it. You knew Kokomi must still have some softness within her, you just had to figure it out how to get her to open up. You weren't going to pry though, you just met her and you don't want to anger someone like her. She has no boundaries whatsoever when it comes to punishing someone, and you knew that. You put the book back where it was, you assumed Kokomi would get mad if she saw you reading that. You don't know why, but you felt as if Kokomi was trying to rid her past and only focus on the future and present. "So she went from nice, caring, and wanting others to be happy to bloodthirsty, evil, and a tyrant. What a change," you continued to think about this. You shook your head and accidentally fell asleep.

   Kokomi on the other hand, was hunting down the one and only, Kamisato Ayato. She had to let her anger out somehow, and this was the only way. She would've just used you as her punching bag, but she couldn't do that. She felt...attached to you. And she didn't want to harm you. Kokomi knew everyone was in hiding. She wasn't the most pleasant ruler. But she had figured out where most people were hiding out at. She waited outside the residence where everyone was hiding out. She waited and waited. She eventually heard some talking, a calm male voice. She knew this voice. "Ayato..." She thought. This was her chance. She had a liquid, that she made, that can make someone pass out, but it also has risks depending on the amount.

   Ayato came walking out, carefully looking around before completely exiting. He somehow missed Kokomi. He began walking. Further and further away from his safe residence. But, Kokomi eventually jumped out of the shadows, injecting Ayato with the mysterious liquid she had prepared. Ayato didn't even have time to scream as the liquid worked right away. Kokomi laughed, and laughed, and laughed. "Oh wait... I'll have to touch this man. That's disgusting," She groaned, "I could just tie a rope to his arm and drag him or something like that," she stuck with that plan, tying a rope to Ayato's arm. Brutally dragging him all the way to her Palace. He got cut many times by the rocks and debris that were scattered across the ground.

   After awhile, yes, they had made it, but Ayato was barely breathing. "Oh you've got to be kidding me," Kokomi whisper yelled, as she threw him in her torture chamber. Or that's what she liked to call it for some reason. She tied him to chair, very tightly, and waited for him to awake.

   And after ten minutes, Ayato awoke. "What..? Where am I?" He said yawning. "Morning, Lord Kamisato. Or, Kamisato Ayato," Kokomi smiled. "Sangonomiya Kokomi..! Get away from  me!" Ayato yelled. Good thing the walls were sound proof. "Guess what, little Kamisato?" Kokomi began. Ayato stayed silent with pure fear in his eyes. "Answer!" Kokomi yelled, slapping Ayato quite hard. "W-what do you want, Kokomi?" Ayato answered. That wasn't the answer Kokomi wanted, but she decided to let it slide. "Well~" Kokomi began. "You got the lucky position of..." She dragged out the word 'of', also giving herself a small drumroll with her hands. "My next victim! Haha, how lucky you truly are, Mr Kamisato!" Kokomi laughed. Ayato's eyes widened, he was terrified. He knew Kokomi had no sympathy to spare whatsoever. "Kokomi, please. Remember when you fought so hard for Inazuma's freedom? This is completely off track from what you wanted-" Kokomi interrupted Ayato. "We don't speak of that! I'd suggest you shut up, and maybe I'll make your torture more light than it should be, yeah?" She was clearly lying. Kokomi wasn't going to let this much fun pass her by. But she really just wanted Ayato to shut up.

   "Maybe this will make you shut up," Kokomi spoke as she put a towel in his mouth. He couldn't do much as he was already tied to chair- that was way to tight for this limbs to handle. It wasn't tight enough to be fatal, but it was definitely tight enough to cause discomfort. Which was Kokomi's plan. Slightly giggling, Kokomi kicked him in his face. "Now, the only hard thing to decide is what I want to do with you," Kokomi spoke gently. "Obviously, I do want to kill you, but I also want to torture you to a point that you're so messed up you can't even spell nor write your own name!" Kokomi spoke,  laughing psychotically. This caused Ayato to start panicking, so he kept swinging his body around, trying to free himself, yet failing miserable.

   "What a pitiful sight," Kokomi sighed. Kokomi attached a chain to the bottom of the chair, and attached it to the wall. "This way you can't go anywhere. Now, I must get going. I shall see you in a few hours, Mr Kamisato!" Kokomi smiled. Ayato glared at her as she walked out.

   Kokomi walked around a bit, eventually stumbling upon the room she forced you in. "Hmm. What to do with you," she thought out loud. She opened the door. Without knocking mind you. "Y/n, get over here-" Kokomi paused as she saw you passed out and snoring. "Oh," Kokomi whispered. She stared at you with a blank stare. She walked over and shook you. This only caused you to groan and attempt to slap her. Her eyes widened. She was about to slap you back but she remembered you were unconscious and didn't necessarily have control over what you were doing.

   "Hmm. Why do you make me feel this way?"

~~~💙~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING I FORGOT I WAS WRITING THIS

sorry for any typos and have a good day/night -minty