chapter three

"Hmm. Why do you make me feel this way?"

3rd Person POV

Kokomi stared at the unconscious body of Y/N. She smirked slightly, brushing your hair out of your face. "MmMMMmMmmmMmmmmmMNNMmm" you groaned. Kokomi jumped slightly at your sudden mumbling. She laughed softly. "You're funny," She patted your head. She dusted her clothes and began walking away.

Your head perked up. "Hey!" You yelled. "Hm?" Kokomi questioned, turning around like she was in some sort of anime. "What are you doing? Were you DOING something to me in my sleep?! You seem guilty of something!!!!!" You declared, stumbling on your words a slight bit. "Ahahaha!" Kokomi laughed. "No, I didn't do anything. I promise. At least I haven't yet," She winked before walking out of the room. She closed the door softly. "I- what? Uh. Hey! Back. Get back here! You can't just leave like that! You- AHHH!" You fell over on the bed dramatically.

Kokomi heard your little outburst, and giggled quietly. She walked calmly down to her office. For once, she actually felt happy.

She knew kidnapping you wasn't the right thing to do, but at first, she wasn't even expecting she'd fall for you. Kokomi hasn't admitted to her feelings quite yet- it's only been a few hours and she already has unbearable romantic feelings towards you. She sighed. Why had you been the one that made her happy? You haven't connected the dots yet, but it was clear she already liked you.

Kokomi remembered she had someone in her basement. She groaned before getting up angrily. She stomped down towards her basement. "What a mood ruiner," She complained. She opened the door brutally before slamming it.

There, in the middle of the room, was the head of the Kamisato Clan, Kamisato Ayato. Still tied to the chair. Except he looked more hopeless than last time. "You...?" He mumbled, barely lifting his head up. "Hello dear Kamisato~" Kokomi spoke, giving quite the attractive tone. "Let me- let me go already! What did I- what did I even do to yo-you?!" Ayato yelled, stumbling on his words. "Maybe...just maybe if you spoke clearer I could tell you! Butttt~ it's hard to understand what you're even saying. Which is quite unfortunate for you," Kokomi laughed. She grabbed a pocket knife and walked over to the young man.

"Hey what are you-?! What are doing-?! Stop- stop that!! Get.. Get back!! This is an- this is an order! Stop!" Ayato screamed as loud as could, which wasn't loud as his lungs were slowly starting to give out due to lack of water. He tried moving back, but it wasn't working due to the chair being attached to the ground. He screamed once more.

Kokomi put the knife towards his neck. "Listen. And normally I don't care to share my thoughts. But you. You get on my fucking nerves. Back when the 'oh so mighty Shogun' ruled Inazuma, you always underestimated me. No matter how much I fucking tried to prove my strength, you never ever cared. You never even payed attention. All I wanted was to prove I was worthy enough to help fight alongside the Kamisato Clan against the Shogun's army! But no! You thought I wasn't worthy enough. You always, always, ignored me. All you cared about was things that were for your benefit and yours only! I was always pushed aside because 'oh. It's the Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island she can't even do much. All she can do is rule an island that can barely even keep her own troops alive'. But well well well. Look how the tables have turned. I rule Inazuma now, and you're getting put in your place."

Ayato stared at Kokomi with his eyes widened. "You've....got- got it all wr-wrong! I-" "No. I have it right. What can you even use to justify your shitty actions?" Kokomi interrupted him. His mouth moved but nothing came out. "Kokomi...I'm sorry I-" "Oh buddy, it's way to late for that shit. I'm done," She spat, stabbing him in the neck.