𝟏-𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 1 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The emergence of a diamond has always been an awaited event looked up and expected by many gems. It is expected to be a glorious moment and a moment of rebirth and and a start of new a new future and new lives.

That is why when pink diamond rose the gems couldnt help but feel as though a savior has been born to add to the glory of their already glorious empire. But the diamonds didnt feel the same.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 1 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Shes too small" White diamond spoke with malice yet her tone without joy her pure disappointment was noticable . "indeed" yellow diamond agreed always trying to curry favor with her. Blue said nothing yet for a moment you could not feel her usual sorrow but you could see she was quite interested and even a bit cheerful.

And there was black diamond standing behind them all yet her presence was most catching. She stood the tallest yet also was the most silent.  Her emotions unclear as she simply stood there looking at the smallest of them all her eyes blank her mouth relaxed. Pink diamond felt hurt. Just pure hurt and anger. This is their first meeting? She sped up her forming so excited to meet them yet this is how they greet her?With pure disinterest and even disgust?

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 1 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

First meetings always make a big impact. Maybe that is why pink turned out the way she did? Black thought as she sighed shaking her head. She always found Pink as trouble some. Ever since she had gotten a hold of Earth it as as if she spiraled herself into madness.

She had never spoken to her as much as Blue and Yellow did but she could feel her resentment her emotions. Pinks emotions were red if Black could describe it as a color. Anger fury resentment loath ,red. Red as she was supposed to be yet Pink she turned.

Black blamed herself for her lack of judgement. It didnt take her much to know that Pink was driven by emotions and not logic. She knew Pink was incompetent but she still let her have a chance in obtaining her own colony. And look where her trust in Pink led to? 

The shattering of hundreds and thousand of gems,Pure Chaos,and the shattering of a diamond itself. Wasnt that challenging the great diamond authority? Out of the millennium that the 4 diamond have ruled home world it has been the first time that a diamond has been shattered. But though Black wouldnt voice it out she was glad Pink was gone.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 1 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Pink walked and walked walked around with her Pearl following her making them both walk in circles the sound of feet pattering behind her annoying Pink but she said nothing of it. She was tired of playing with spinel. Instead of having fun with her she felt like it was a chore to just be around her. She wanted to get serious! She wanted her own colony and wanted to own up to her duty as a diamond and work and strive to spread perfection. Why could she not have her own colony she is a diamond too just like the rest of them where what makes her any less than them?

She knew that White considered her to be defect and to be a defect is to be unworthy and to be unworthy it so deserve shattering. Yet she could not face shattering due to her being a diamond. She honestly shivered at the thought. She knew Black although you couldnt see how she felt pink knw that every move she did around Black. Black was annoyed.

But she knew Black has some faith in her. That is why she gave Pink her own Pearl! Cultivated from her own planet that Black diamond had made Black Pearl! Pink sat down on a seat on her room thinking. She had planned to go beg Black today for a colony of her own. She asked Yellow and Blue both of them said yes but go ask the others.

She knew that was their way of rejecting her. She felt so frustrated she felt like screaming as if her throat was burning and her head was heating up.

𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥:

Pink Pearl was looking at her diamond she could feel her annoyance and it was scaring her. She looked at her diamond who was sitting quietly and looking blankly at the Pink flooring. "Would you like a change of scenery my diamond?" She asked politely trying to lighten up her diamonds mood and give her a chance to let it out.

"Do you think I deserve my own colony pearl?" Her diamond suddenly asked startling her though she managed to hide it by a smile. "Ofcourse I do my diamond" she said in an encouraging smile with stars in her eyes with hope and trust.

Her diamond laughed with sarcasm making her sad but she stayed silent with a smile though this time a sad one. "Then do you think Black will let me have my own colony?" Her diamond asked her another question. This question made her nervous. "Ofcourse my diamond" she answered shortly yet surely. "Why do you think so?" "Cause with your effort you will assist Black diamond in her journey for a perfect eternity an empire that will last a life time" She said repeating what she would always hear from the gems from Black diamonds colony.

Their purpose would be to lead home world to "perfect eternity and an empire that will last a lifetime" in which for them unless the gem does not erode then time is but a back drop of constant motion in which their physical state does not change yet their emotions do and that causes them to  face erosion.

She watched her diamonds lips turn into a line. "an empire that will last a life time...a perfect eternity...Does she not want me in this perfect eternity? Eternity if forever and I am not perfect. Should my end be near?" Her diamond laughed. But Pearl felt it. She felt the helplessness and the insecurity that will soon sprout into a unruly mindset.

She knew her diamond was facing erosion a change in which she can never turn back.

And she will try her best to accompany her in her journey no matter what.

That is her purpose.

ꜱᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?