𝟐-𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 2 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

All the diamonds sat on their thrones. Blue and yellow felt curious it was rare that she would ask for all of them to be present. Blue couldnt hold her silence any longer "How are you Black?" Blue asked with a small smile. "As fine as usual Blue" Black answered shortly Blue hummed as a response. "What is the reason for this meeting?" White smiled deceptively making Blue and Yellow feel uneasy. "I would like to speak about Pinks first colony" she could hear Blue  gasp in delight while Yellow frowned. "Truly?" Blue asked happily but you could hear the worry. "Yes" Black confirmed.

"A small planet, Earth" She continued while Black pearl projected it to them. Letting them see a small planet with a small moon beside it. "The organic life forms are weak and the citys would be easy to dismantle-" Before Black could finish Pink barged in the room happily skipping with her Pearl following quickly behind her. Her eyes sparkled seeing the projection showed on the monitor. "Oh what is that?" Pink said excitedly suddenly running trying to get as nearest to the projector as possible so she could see. "Your first colony starlight" White answered.

Pinks face beamed with joy and excitement as she rushed to take a closer look at the projector trying to savor and remember every single thing she could see. "Do you like it?"Blue asked smiling "like it?I think its absolute amazing! Thank the stars! Thank you Black" Pink said not facing anyone nor anything but the screen though they could feel her thankfulness.

Pink didnt care she felt invincible right now as if nothing could hurt her, Not Whites judgmental stare not Yellows disgust she felt like- "what was it called?" she asked Pink Pearl "A bird my diamond?" Pink Pearl replied "A bird yes a bird!" Flying carelessly without a thought and free . The other diamonds had left the room though Pink stayed as she sat determined and listened sincerely to every single bit of information she could learn about her colony.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 2 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"white diamond requests and audience with you my diamond" Black pearl stated. Black nodded making Pearl open the diagram while Black bent down and picked it up making sure she could be seen. "Are you sure?" White spoke malice was clear in her tone and Black knew exactly or more specifically who she was talking about. "I am" Black replied shortly looking to the side a bit to see the other holograms that had shown the work that needed to be done.

She could hear Whites displeased grunt as they stayed in an uncomfortable silence for a bit. "Why?What made you think she could manage it" White asked. "She has grown and she has learned. And she has Blue and Yellows guidance" She could hear White scoff at her words as she shot her a look. White didnt know what to reply so Black decided to change the topic but before she could say something White had started to speak again. "Have your sapphires seen anything regarding this?" White asked "Have yours?" Black shot back.

"Its too far. Too unclear and foggy they describe" White replied in a disgusted tone. "Mine says the same" White frowned and Blacks reply. If it was so unclear then why not just not give her a chance at all? Such a small planet and Pink could not handle it? A true disappointment she is.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 2 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Pink skipped into a new room that was filled with many things everything was in either black or grey."We have arrived Pink diamond "Black Pearl stated before she walked into a black portal leaving Pink alone. "Black?" Pink asked her voice echoing through the walls Pink took a minute to look around the room gasping her hands shakily  covering her mouth in an attempt to muffle a gasp leaving her mouth she stepped back a bit her pupils dilating shakily while she stared at the endless bubbles floating around the room.

The room was filled with shattered gems leaving them in bubbles floating around the room as if there were simply trophies left there to rust and never to leave a prison?Yes a prison she could describe it. "Pink" she finally heard Blacks voice Pink ripper her eyes off the gems and looked up to meet Blacks diamond pupils which were similar to hers.

"H-hello Black. You called?" Pink cursed at herself for stuttering and Black was amused by her behavior either. "Did you see them?" Black asked her voice icy. "See what?" Pink asked she felt herself turn cold at the question as if she was near Blue when she would lash out and made everyone feel as miserable as she was. "Them" Black replied as her hand raised and all the bubbles came near so they could be in Pinks sight.

"This is the smallest price for a colony of your own" Pink sighed at Blacks words feeling herself grow discouraged. Black saw her hesitation and continued "The planet I m leaving in your care is a simple one. Not too hard ofcourse everything is safe and well." I informed looking at her whose eyes were sparkling a bit looking at me "Thanks again Black!" she said mustering up courage. Black wasnt too pleased with her fast change of emotions ."Pink this is your birth right. Your legacy. Your beginning "I said reaching for a small grey  bubble in the air and passing it to her. I snapped  my fingers then the gray bubble popped a gem of a topaz they let it have her time as she morphed into a grey Topaz looking shocked as she instantly knelt down. "My diamond ,Pink diamond" The topaz greeted.

Pink looked at Black confused Black motioned Pink to look at the Topaz. Pink didnt know what to do she reached out her hand about to motion for the Topaz to stand up. When her fingers made contact with the Topaz's shoulder. As if a virus spreading the color Pink blossomed on the Topaz's shoulder as it continued to spread to the rest of its body. Shocking even Pink.

Pink stayed motionless staring at the Topaz converting from grey to pink in amazement. "She is yours" She suddenly heard Black say as she turned to look at her "And so is the planet Earth. There you will grow your colony and conquer civilizations and life forms" Pink listened intently at Blacks words. She felt empowered, determination and empowerment growing in her.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 2 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

•°*"˜