Chapter 40: More Blessings

"Pup, it's 9:30. The verdict is about to be announced." Jungkook softly whispers to Taehyung as he bounces the twins in his hands.

"Did they cry?" Taehyung sleepily asks when he sees the twins in Jungkook's hands.

"I went ahead and fed them so that they wouldn't cry and wake you up." Jungkook softly answers and kisses Taehyung's soft lips.

"Thank you, Koo." Taehyung smiles and sleepily sits up.

"You don't need to thank me. They're both of our pups. You were up until three just trying to get them to go to sleep." Jungkook lovingly tells Taehyung as Taehyung takes Yeonjun and begins bouncing the sleepy pup.

"How did I end up with such an amazing mate?" Taehyung smiles as he looks at Jungkook.

"I think that I am the one who should ask that question." Jungkook lightly chuckles and presses his lips on Taehyung's.

They slowly and sweetly kiss as they rock the pups in their arms.

"Shall we go to the living room and turn on the news and wait for the verdict?" Taehyung asks as he gently pecks Jungkook's lips.

"I think cuddling on the couch would be nice." Jungkook grins and wiggles his ears in excitement.

"Perfect." Taehyung smiles and walks to the living room.

As they wait for the verdict, their family shows up at their door with food and games.

"We figured that today would be a perfect day for some family fun." Jin explains with a big smile when Jungkook answers the door.

"That sounds perfect." Jungkook smiles and lets them into the small apartment.

"Hey Junnie and Jinnie." Namjoon coos and takes both of the pups from their parents.

"I think that someone is in love with the pups." Taehyung lightly laughs as he watches Namjoon play with the pups.

Wanting to hold a baby, Jungkook takes Kihyun from Yoongi and sits on the couch and plays with the chubby cub who coos and pinches Jungkook's cheeks. Having his arms free, Yoongi instantly latches onto Jimin who softly smiles and kisses his mate's cheek.

"Don't mind if I do." Baekhyun mumbles as he steals the adorable kit from Jimin.

"We've lost our babies." Jimin grins as he watches the uncles playing with the babies.

"They are very well loved and spoiled." Taehyung smiles and waves his best friend over to the couch.

"This is everything and more than I could ever ask for." Jimin happily sighs and sits in his best friend's lap.

"Your mate stole my mate." Yoongi grumbles to Jungkook as he stands by the couch.

"My lap is free." Jungkook chuckles as he looks at the pouty feline while holding the cub in his arms.

To everyone's surprise, Yoongi plops his butt in the King Wolf's lap and takes his cub into his arms. The entire family stops what they are doing and instantly pull out their phones to photograph the historic moment. Yoongi hisses and closes his eyes while sassily looking away from the cameras pointed at him.

"Why is Hyung so clingy?" Jungkook asks Jimin as he stiffly sits on the couch with Yoongi in his lap.

"He wants the next set of babies." Jimin grins and looks at his pouting mate.

"Last night you guys said that it wasn't time yet." Hoseok points out as he looks at the rare sight.

"Well, Yoongles decided that it is time." Jimin giggles as he looks at Yoongi grumpily flicking his tail while pressing the cub to his chest.