Episode 4 : Crush

Two weeks after that night out ~
At your house with the girls~

" Aagh we have exams from next and I still can't solve the sums " You said fake crying.

"  I wonder if I would be able to get higher marks in maths this time! ShinJi said annoyingly.

"Gosh you guys ,and y/n you are crying over only just one sun that you can't do? And ShinJi you are annoyed because you're afraid of not getting higher marks? I wonder if I would pass! I still wonder why did I chose math as a subject! I stuck in maths!" LeeNa said.

"You choose maths because of Jungkookie"  Jennie said while walking into the room with a plate full of snacks.

"Aagh that's not true" LeeNa said blushing.

"Well yeah you did . You chosed the same subjects as him , so that you can see if he's close with any girls in tuition or college, you go to the same tuition classes with him ." ShinJi said.

"Aishhhh ! Okay start the study stop saying gibberish " LeeNa changed the topic.

You all finished your study and ShinJi and LeeNa left before dinner .

At dinner table ~

"So are you guys ready for the final exams?" Jisoo asked while placing foods on her mouth with chopsticks.

"No!" You and Jennie replied together with a frown .

" It's ok , don't be stressed out. We won't kick you out of the house if you fail." Solar said smiling.

" Yahh Eonnie!!! " Jennie said with a small giggle.

" Well this would be the last year in the university and I don't feel bad at all , lol " you said .

You all finished your dinner and went to sleep.

The next day at college~

"Yahh y/n!" Yoongi called for you from the desk beside you that was his .

"What now?" You asked with a straight face .

" Give me your English notes of yesterday !" Yoongi asked .

"Give me 2000 won first!" You said with a smirk.

"What ? What for? " Yoongi asked with a frown.

" Did you forgot that you bet 2000 won saying you won't fall asleep during class but you did yesterday" you said with a smirk.

" Aagh nonsense ! I said I would give you 2000 won if i don't fall asleep. And If you won't give then I can ask Namjoon." Yoongi replied with a smirk.

" Huh! Fucking liar!" You rolled your eyes and threw your notebook at him.

" Y/n ahh , come here " LeeNa and ShinJi shouted from there seat , telling you to go to them so you did. You did some random chats untill -

" Umm y/n ! I was absent yesterday, can you lend me your notes ?" A male voice asked. You were stunned out of sudden, your cheeks becoming a small shade of pink out of sudden . It was the guy . The guy who sits in front of you in class . One of the famous guy of school. He didn't always talk to you . But you had a big crush on him. CHOI YEONJUN .

" Umm y/n? " He asked waving.

" Umm yeah why not ." You quickly went to your desk and started giving him your notebooks except one . That you gave to Yoongi.

"Yoongi" you called.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

" Give me my English notes " you ordered.

" I'm not done yet " he said with a frown.

" Aagh but . Ah okay give it to Yeonjun after you're done." You said to him. You said and gave Yeonjun your note books .

" Thanks y/n" Yeonjun thanked you and sat on his desk. You went back to your besties.

"Look at y/n's blushing cheeks aww " Lee said teasing.

" Oh my god! My poor baby ! " Shin teased .

" Y/N I guess Yeonjun likes you . Maybe he was just finding a way to talk to you . Because why would he ask you for notes when he has his two other friends in the same stream as him , who are better at studies than you and were probably present yesterday!" Jennie said .

" You think so? That's kinda sus " you all started talking about things then.

YOONGI'S P.O.V

This Guy-

Choi Yeonjun.

He's so annoying.

I don't like him.

Y/N has a crush on him.

Well idk why but I just feel like to punch him.

Why does he make me so angry?

He did nothing wrong then why?

He never even talked with me too.

Then why tf?

End of the P.O.V

The next day at college~

" Here's your notebook, thanks" Yeonjun handed you the notebooks.

" That's totally fine. Umm where's my English notebook " you asked.

" Oh that . Yoongi didn't give that to me ." He said.

" What?" You asked frowning. You looked beside you to see Yoongi sleeping. You woke him up .

"Why didn't you give him my notebook?"
" I forgot"
" Give it back"
Yoongi went through his bag and took the notebook out and threw it to you.

You grabbed it and gave to Yeonjun apologizing.

" Well you don't need to apologise " Yeonjun said laughing.

" I'm apologizing cause he won't " you said pointing to Yoongi who's back into his sleep world again.

" You're so cute " Yeonjun said while laughing at your statement and left the class.

Did he just say I'm cute? Oh my god !!!!!

" I told you he likes you " Jennie said from behind.

" Oh it's not like that , he just complimented." You said .

" Stop simping please. I can't sleep because of you " . Yoongi said 

" Stop sleeping always, and learn to compliment me sometimes." You said hitting his head with your hands .

" YoU'Re Sou KyuT " Yoongi said mimicking Yeonjun.

" Aagh ok I lost " you said and left the class.

Exam has ended . It was the last day of your exams . You suddenly got a message from your elder sis Jisoo.

Jisoo Eonnie 😽: he'll come home tonight . Come home with Jennie before 7p.m.
You : ok eonnie!

So he'll be home? You thought while walking to your home's direction without going anywhere.

A/N : well! Chapters are getting more boring day by day . And I heartfully apologize for that ♥️