Episode 5: dark truths

You went home straight with Jennie without going anywhere else.

" Finally, I will get to relax today! After a long time " Jennie said stretching his arms while walking. 

" Not today Jennie , he'll be at home today." You said blankly.

"He? He. He!" Jennie said with widened eyes.

" Yes he " you said.

"Why?" She asked.

" I don't know" you replied.

The rest of the way you two walked silently.

At home :

"Eonnie we are home" you both shouted after entering the house.

" Yah , how was the exam" Jisoo asked coming to the both of you .

" Will pass " you said .

"Me too I guess" Jennie said.

" Get freshed , eat snacks, he'll be home soon." Solar shouted from the kitchen.

" Yes okay!" You both replied.

At 6:41 p.m. ::

" Darlings I'm home" a not so familiar but a bit familiar voice shouted after entering the house.

"Welcome back" the four of you greeted him.

Y/N P.O.V.
....................

I don't like him , why he's back again ? He was never with us when we needed him . To me he's nothing but a so called father. Is giving money means love? He only comes home for once or thrice in every year . Never even calls us. Just comes to check on us if we are alive or dead. I hate him to be honest. And did I not tell you? That . He's someone's sugar daddy. He gives money to have ***.  I pity him.

Jennie's P.O.V
............................

He's back again. He'll just stay for one night or will just go back at night to his slut. I know uncle probably hates me . Because my dad caught her cheating on aunt and I knew that too at a young age because I also saw what my dad saw . He has to give us extra money for me . He hates spending money on us but he likes to spend it on her slut. Huh . I hate him too .

Jisoo's P.O.V
............................

He's here acting like a gentleman again, not knowing that we already know what he does everynight and with whom . He doesn't know how much we know about him. He doesn't know we are just acting to not know. And yes like my other sisters I hate him too.

Solar 's P.O.V
..........................

The gentleman is back to see if we're alive or not I guess. He doesn't know that we know his true identity. Everytime I see him , I get angry so angry that I just want to kill him . He left us hanging on the cliff specially me. Even after mom's death he kept continuing his work. After the funeral was over he went back . All he gave us is just money . Never had time for us . Only I know what I went through after mom's death . Having the big responsibility of the tree sisters. Doing all the house course because I wanted them to be happy and study and do what makes them happy . I couldn't study well or chase my dreams fully because of him and him . I hate him .

End of the P.O.V

  --------

" How are you doing" your father asked.

" We are fine" you all replied

" Y/N ! A-and Jen-Nie how was your exam?"

"Good"