Episode 7 : feelings ~

"Yeonjun??" You looked at the blue haired guy in front of you in great shock . Your both elder sisters looking at you weirdly and Jennie looking at Yeonjun in shock.

You both looked at each other awkwardly and with disbelief.

Suddenly you remembered what you wore and instant regret blew you. Your father starring at you from head to toe .

I should've just wore the pencil skirt and top.

"Seems like you already know eachother" Yeonjun's mom said looking at you both.

"Umm don't you think your clothes are a bit inappropriate" his Father asked.

" Umm. I wore it because I'm comfortable" you replied not even knowing, and when you realised, you lightly covered your mouth with your hands.

Wtf! What did I even say? Did I disrespect his parents? Will he ever look at me the same? What should I do? No!

" I like your confidence young lady! When Yeonjun's father came to see me , I had to wear a pencil skirt! " Yeonjun's mom said with a small giggle. " You two can have talk outside".

His mom seems pretty friendly.

You two nod and went out of the house and to the garden. Inside the house you were getting out of breath. When you went outside and touched the fresh air you felt good.

" Umm . So how did you agree marrying a guy who you don't even know ? Like i didn't think of you as that ." Yeonjun asked. Your cheeks turning into a Lil shade of pink.

" Umm . It's because my father asked me too . I love him I can't disobey him you know." You lied .
Wow I never knew I can say these things- you thought.

" Umm. Seems like you really love him." He said rubbing his back. Not knowing what to say next . " Uuh, your dress is pretty, you look stunning " .

You turned into a red tomato hearing him compliment you . " Uh-huh thank-k y-you" oh my god oh my god. " You look good in the suit too"

"Uhm-eh t-than-nks-s " his cheeks turned red too.

No ! This ! Is ! Not ! Something ! I ! Expected !
Are you fucking serious?!!!!!
My crush is my soon to be fiancé?
God kill me just!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will marry him!

"I want to tell you something"

No I can't!
I have another plans!

"Y/n?"

Why is my life like this?

"Y/n-ah?"

I Just wanna disappear

"Earth to y/n?!!!!"

"Ah oh Yeonjun , yes? What?"

" Umm y/n , I wanted to say that I-I I al-way-ys a- l-liked y-you "

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!

" What? Are you serious? Like no? What?" You replied in shock.

" Umm , yeah , umm " his face turned into a tomato.

Y/N P.O.V
...................

Oh my God! He just told his feelings? No this can't be!

" I- think I l-like y-ou too Yeonjun " i said to him

His eyes widened in shock

" What really?"

"Uhm but I don't think I do , I don't know, I need some time "

"Hmm " he said. His head hung low.

Why? What are these mixed feelings? Why ? I always liked him! I have a huge crush on him! Then why did I feel like I can't love him? What are these feelings? Why my heart is getting heavy? Wait . Yoongi?