Chapter 1-The Auction

Atsumu

Atsumu

Osamu

I woke up and felt a sharp pain in my stomach.This was a wake up call.I know,what kind of person does that! Well as an omega in today's society,life isn't at all that great,especially when you're in an auction house.Let's start from the beginning.Me (Atsumu) and my twin brother (Osamu) were sent here when we were 16.Our parents were in debt and the only way they could make enough money to pay it off was to sell their sons.They didn't mind ,both of them hated us since we are omegas.I don't understand why though,it's not like we can control what we are or ,well,choose.

Anyways, as soon as they sent us here all they did was abuse us.You get sold off to some random people when you turn 18.If you're lucky you might get a nice Alpha but majority of these creeps are old men who couldn't get bitches when they were young.Sadly,for me and my brother we both turn 18 today.I know my brother will try and fight,he's very overprotective of me,but I know they will win.Not that I doubt my brother they're just to strong.

'Get up you little shit,we need to get you ready before we sell you"

I look around and find my brother,they are also taking him away to prepare him.I saw him look at me so I flash a smile towards him before quickly grabbing my stuffed bear and following the man.Here we are not allowed to walk on anything other then all fours unless they allow us to walk on 2 feet.I crawled behind the man,the floor was hard it made my knees hurt,I kept crawling though.If I stopped there would be a harsh punishment waiting for me.

He led me into a room with a shower,sink and toilet.My eyes examined the room and I saw a pair of fresh clothes sitting on a chair near the sink.He pointed at the shower and I obediently got in.He turned the tap and warm hot water came out.They only gave us showers once a month so this was very relaxing...or so I thought.I was suddenly snapped out of my peaceful state when he roughly grabbed my hair and started scrubbing.He only did it for 5 minutes or so before dragging me out of the shower.He now pointed at the clothes.
I crawled up to it and examined the outfit.

The man kicked my back, signalling me to put the clothes on

The man kicked my back, signalling me to put the clothes on.I didn't really want to wear it.The dress was to short but I new I had to.I put on the outfit,grabbed my bear and followed him to the stage.I didn't realise but it was already time to be auctioned off.

I saw them dragging Osamu to the stage.He was trying to fight them but he was clearly failing.They we're alphas,of course they would win.They threw him at me and we both toppled over.

"I'm so sorry Atsumu" he said ,his eyes were all teary.

"It's ok,we all new it would happen someday"

It was true we had seen it happen to many other omegas before.It's not like we were the first ones.

I gave my brother a hug,who knows if we would see each other again.After a while,we had moved down the line and we were now next.I peaked though the curtain and looked around the crowd ,I saw people in suits and fancy dresses,they also wore masks.I guess they didn't want anyone to know who they were.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a loud call.The man on stage who was leading the auction had called our names.We we're escorted out on to the stage.Atleast we're going to be selled together.They allowed us to stand up and walk which was a relief.I was so nervous I didn't want to be sold off to some random old man,who new what he would make me and my twin do.

We were now on the stage many eyes on us,I grabbed on to my brothers hand and hugged my teddy.The announcer started...

Here we have the miya twins.They are two fox breaded omegas.Atsumu,the one with blond hair,is very obedient he is a well trained omega.I do warn you though he is quite the scaredy cat.Osamu,the one with grey hair,is very feisty,he'll need an owner who can properly tame him

Now any bids?

I looked behind me and saw a big screen with our faces on it.Then I saw prices going up.

3,000,5000,10000,20000,30000,60000,150000,600000,950000
My eyes widened when I saw the bid reach 2.5 million!

Sold!Sold!
Contestant number 509 please come back stage to collect you package.

They walked off stage,I really hope an old man hadn't bought us!

Word count- 810