Chapter 4- Secretary

Atsumu pov-

It had now been a week since that day,I had now drawn several pictures.I found out that Osamu and Suna are really getting along,well that's what Sakusa tells me.At night I always here Osamu scream no!no!but then after a while he stats screaming yes!yes!I was very concerned at first I thought Suna was hurting Osamu but then Sakusa told me that they were just having fun.I also found out Sakusa had a secretary,her name is May.Without even talking to her I could tell she hated me,she had spilt my lunch on me when dropping it off.Since that was the first time I let her off, I thought it was an accident.Though soon it started happening every single day.She 'accidentally' spilt water on me,she 'accidentally' pushed me over and she 'accidentally' made me fall over.Now I was getting quite annoyed,she didn't do it to Osamu though so I knew she had a problem with me.Today,she went too far...

I was in a good mood today,Sakusa had made me pancakes and Osamu had given me a massage.We went to their work place and I decided to draw on paper this time.I doing a sketch of Yushiro today,it was quite fun.I love his character.I love the was he's so devoted to Tamayo.He kind of reminded me of Samu,angry and only kind to the people he likes.

It was around lunch time and the secretary brought in my food.Today she calmly put it next to me and Osamu,I thought today she might not do anything.Osamu was glaring at her,he had also seen what she was doing.Suna's secretary came in as well,she was very nice and smiley.She placed the food down next to Osamu as he thanked her.Sakusa's secretary looked at me and the at my drawing,it was only half way done at this point,it had only been half coloured.I was so proud of it,I think it would've been the best drawing I completed until she grabbed it from me.She looked the drawing up and down before saying

"Did you draw this?"

I nodded cautiously.My eyes widened as she ripped the paper slowly in front of me.Every time she ripped a peace of it it felt as though I was being ripped apart too.My eyes heated up and warm tears streamed down my face.Osamu heard my sniffling and looked at our direction.Suna's secretary's eyes were wide,and Osamu was ready to kill.

Osamu's ears were out,this was serious.He lunged at her with no hesitation,I just sat there,sad.Suna's secretary came up to me and started asking if I was alright and comforting me.As soon as this started, Sakusa and Suna's heads whipped around and they jumped into action.At this point Osamu started ripping out the girl's hair.I know she only ripped one of my drawings but if I cry Osamu wouldn't hesitate to kill a bitch.Suna and Sakusa were trying to rip Osamu off the girl as she lay there screaming and crying.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!GET OFF ME!!!" she yelled as Osamu ripped out her hair and dug his long,sharp nails into her skin.

After about 2 minutes they got Osamu off her.Suna's secretary sat next to me,watching it all in shock.I wasn't shocked at all,this had happened before.Once a guy hit me,Osamu arrived in time and badly beat him up.He was on the verge of death,Samu is smart though so he called the cops acting as if he had just found his half dead body lying there.Since Osamu had strangled him he couldn't say anything about the horrific act.He also ended up cutting of his fingers and toes so he couldn't write anything down.

"Get out.you're fired." Sakusa told her dryly.

She rushed out of the room not wanting to be hurt once again.

Once she had left the boys let go of Osamu.He ran to Atsumu instead.

"Are you ok? Should I kill her for you? It's ok I'm sure we can do another drawing like this one,I promise I'll make it up to you."He said wiping tears off Atsumu's face.Atsumu got closer and gave Osamu a hug.Suna's secretary slowly left leaving the four to talk.

He hushed me to sleep,sleeping always calmed me down.

I laid down on one of the pet beds and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Osamu Pov-

As I sit there comforting my brother,I could feel the gaze of the the alphas behind me.To avoid talking to them I slowly laid down next to Atsumu trying to fall asleep with him.

TBC

Word count- 781