itch

For most people, a 'relaxing night in' would perhaps be a warm bath, watching a nice film, or having a girls night with their closest friends. But for Claudette, a relaxing night in involves getting ridiculously high, driving an hour away to any nightclub she could find, locating a married man or woman pretending their not, seducing them, fucking both of them raw whilst getting the persons private information out of them, and then finishing the night off by sending compromising pictures of her and said person together to their spouse.

Believe it or not, this was Claudette's idea of a relaxing night.

You see, Claudette knows she isn't a good person, she has an itch to do the right thing as everyone has, but Claudette had an even stronger itch that she just had to satisfy. 

Murder.

"Claudette." 

The fore mentioned girl jumped up from her chaise-lounge and pulled an ornate knife to the speakers throat.

"Darling you were the one who invited me here, it's not very welcoming when you pull a knife on a guest, is it?"

Claudette pulled her knife away and her face flushed crimson, as standing in front of her was the only person who could make her flush in such a way.

"Irene. You're late."

"Fashionably. So, the usual tonight?" Irene took a sip towards Claudette, her fingers edging along the others collarbone. 

"Not today Irene." Claudette replied, gently prying Irene's fingers off of her as the latter pouted. "We're going out, and somewhere fun."

"Oo, do tell." The Woman cooed, sitting herself herself down on the chaise-lounge. "Last time you said that we had a threesome, is tonight the same?"

"Unfortunately not, I need you to test the reactions of a certain Spencer Reid, a criminal profiler with pressure points including a schizophrenic mother, a criminal father, and a past drug addiction. Wear your third best outfit and meet me at the train station in forty minutes."

~~~

Irene had successfully stepped on each of Dr Reid's pressure points with her stilettoed  heels, peeling back his protective emotional layers, enough so that Claudette could once again meet him for the first time.

She stood outside the bar were Dr Reid was drinking (or not drinking in his case) with his co workers, who Claudette of course knew more than the healthy amount about.

She knew that Dr Reid would be the first to leave, having studied him on many nights like this before, and was patiently waiting outside the bar, watching Irene pretend to be offended as Dr Reid gently rejected her romantic advice. She watched as Irene left the bar, giving Claudette a kiss on the cheek while she did so, and she watched a few minutes laters as Dr Reid exes used himself from the party and headed outside towards his car.