Kitty Cat

"Did you know that I'm also a doctor myself?" Claudette asks, swirling the dark amber liquid in her glass around.

They were sitting in Spencer's dimly lit living room, the dying light of the sun seeping through the half closed curtains and were drinking and laughing together. 

Usually Spencer wasn't much of a drinker, and was already feeling slightly lightheaded, but today was a special occasion, right?

"Yes, I'm a doctor of 'fine art'. Fancy, right?" She burst out into that intoxicating laugh again, and Spencer found himself leaning forward to let it seep more into his brain.

The laugh abruptly stopped.

"Spencer? Are you ok?"

Spencer had stood up suddenly, although not by his own accord. 

His body was being controlled by strings like a puppet would be, he looked up, craning his neck backwards to see where the strings attached to, but fell on the ground while doing so.

"Spencer?" His name was long and drawn out, going up and down octaves. 

He was aware of a pressure on his arm, someone was leading him somewhere, but he couldn't comprehend where.

He was pushed down, and lifted his heavy head up to meet the eyes of... Cat?

Cat smirked at his confused face, and caressed his cheek, she leaned in to whisper something into his ear but he couldn't understand what.

She then leaned back onto her heels, revealing Claudette smiling behind her, holding a knife.

Shapes were warping themselves behind the two women, their features morphing together in a horrific way, the walls in front...no, no, behind them moving.

"Irene." Claudette murmured. Holding the knife up to Cat's throat.

Cat...Irene? grinned and took her eyes off Spencer to look into Claudette's.

Claudette put the knife up to Cat's cheek, slowly bringing it down, leaving a sharp cut where the knife was, which soon had a bright scarlet substance leaking out onto Cat's sharp jawbone.

Cat held her head back in pleasure, her nails digging into Claudette's face, leaving crescent-shaped grooves on her cheeks.

Claudette forced Cat's head back even further by putting the tip of the knife underneath Cat's chin, drawing one more speck of blood, which dripped slowly down her throat.

"What? What are you doing?" Spencer slurred, barely conscious at this point, his eyes heavy lidded and half shut.

He blinked slowly, slowly enough that Claudette had the time to remove the knife and put it at his throat instead. 

"I'd tell you, but you wouldn't remember. Goodnight, Spencie." She said, letting out a sickeningly sweet laugh. 

Cat was hanging around the back of Claudette, but when she said this she put one arm around Claudette's shoulders, gripping her throat tightly with one hand, and with the other hand underneath Claudette's chin, forcing her to meet her eyes, she connected their lips.

∆∆∆

"Spence?" Claudette's voice floated into the doctors consciousness. 

He lifted his head up from the soft pillows, and his eyes bet the dark green orbs that belonged to Claudette. 

She was sitting on the edge of his bed, her fingers intertwined with his, her other hand twisting her hair around her fingers.

Claudette looked away from him and rested her head in her hand.

"Claudette? Where's Cat I-"

"Who?"