Chapter 4

A/N sorry that I have to do it first because I know that not many people read it at last. Anyway here is the bad new. After this chapter, I may not be able to update every day because school is coming up. I'll try my best to update as much as possible, so don't worry guys. ;)

Artemis POV

The Fates looked back at the Olympians and declared

"All hail Perseus. God of time, and patron of quests and heroes."

With that, the Fates flashed out with a spark of bright light.

We all stared down at him in astonishment as golden light descended from the ceiling, and all the light in the room seemed to be embracing him. He glowed with such intensity that even I, had to close my eyes. Power seemed to be radiating out from him and when the light died down, he was now as gigantic as the gods.

A shocking look on his face made the corner of my lips unknowingly twisted upwards. Something about him fascinated me. He was dump sure, but that stupidity of his aided with the innocent face got me drawing closer and closer to him.

A squeal came from my left and before I could discover its source, a cluster of pink smoke was shot at Perseus. We were all taken back by what just happened while Aphrodite was giggling like crazy. The thought of Aphrodite trying to assassinate him seemed low but considering how stupid he is, that moron probably has ticked off many people.

He choke and coughed from the pink smoke and when things were all clear, I nearly fell off my throne.

My heart beat fast, faster than it shouldn't be and my breathing was cut short into segments. I could feel the heat kissing on my cheeks as my mouth slowly forming that circular shape.

The moron Perseus Jackson now looked nothing like before we met. I had to admit he was good looking with those mesmerising eyes and features. But now, those masculine and shape of his were amplified and he was more stunning. Those amber blended with sapphire and emeralds seemed to glow even more with the lights radiating out from his skin and they sparkled like precious germs in the dark carven. They were so captivating that I got lost in trying to uncover all those colours. His jawline, the shape of his nose, brows and lips were fixed to the most exquisite and perfect shapes. He was taller, more muscular and the shirt he was wearing seemed too tight for those chest.

It took me awhile to try to concentrate on reality and zap myself out from that immodest and beguiling and yet so appealing and alluring beauty.

I looked around and the sight seemed forever stayed in my head.

You don't know the truth only when hell breaks loose.

Most of the goddesses were practically drooling over him. Even the male gods had to look at him with envy and astonishment. There was Aphrodite who as always looked at him with her lust-filled eyes that hurt me so much when I looked at them. She bit the tip of her index finger nail, smiling with that bewitching smile of her while savouring on her work, which she probably considered it to be a perfecto. Demeter seemed to have difficulty breathing and keeping herself calm on her seat. Swinging her hips on her throne, her eyes were full of invitations as she stared at him. Athena was trying to look away, avoiding to stare directly at Perseus's eyes. I know, those eyes are more dangerous than Medusa's. Heat was rising up her cheeks as she tried not to mortify herself. Hera even considered to be the most faithful goddess also had that look on her face, the look of desire for pleasure. Lucky for Perseus Zeus did not realise what was going on with his wife, otherwise this new god would become a pile of dust. The only person that I respected the most in the entire throne room was Hestia, whom was not enthralled by his beauty. She stared up at him with a warm smile as she'd always give everyone. Now that's what we call true maiden goddess right there.