Chapter 7

Artemis' POV

It was quiet and dark. The only thing I could feel was the smoothness of the silky bed sheet, and the coolness of the midnight breeze blowing on my back through the window as it lifted the fine hair on my back like wheat upon the fields. My nostrils breathed out the shaky and tender freshness. I was in a room, a room with walls white as pearl, engraved with golden lines of arts. The full moon shone on my back as I twisted myself and my stomach laid on the silk sheet. The feeling was too exposed and then I realised I was completely naked. The thin garment of the bed sheet was the only thing that covered me. Shouldn't I be panicking right now?

The door creaked opened, a blast of cold air from the abyss behind that golden door hit me and I shivered. A figure walked in, tall and muscular and handsome. I could not see his face, but the moment that eyes landed on me, I recognised it instantly. Those emerald and crystal blue globes traced my presence as he walked closer to my bed. I watched the muscle of his arms flexing as he lowered himself towards me, his shadow engulfed me into that ocean scent of his. A small swallow I took as he smiled down at me.

"Why are you still up?" He murmured through the dark, and took my hand into his broad palm as his thumb drew circles on it.

"I couldn't sleep" I sighed at his smile.

"And why is that so?" He asked, kissing my hand with his lips brushed against the paleness of my skin.

"Because you were not here I guess?"

He chuckled at my response and walked towards the closet. I watched the muscles on his back moved as he slipped off the tunic and white shirt on him. His broad chest made my eyes widened as he walked towards me. I popped myself on my elbows as he paused at the edge of the bed.

My attention went right to the strong, clever fingers that unfastened his pants.

He made a growl of approval, and I bit my bottom lips as he taking off the undergarment, revealing the proud, thick length of him. My mouth went dried, and I dragged my gaze up his torso, over the panes and his chest, then-

"Come here" he whispered, a dried word that was hard to recognise.

I pushed back the blanket and revealed my whole naked body to him.

His eyes turned dull as he traced every part of mine with his blue-green eyes while I crawled across the bed towards him. I rose up towards his lips and he cupped my cheeks and brought my lips to him.

The next minutes were a blur with tongues and lips. Of love and hisses, moaning and groaning. We rolled across the bed, his callused hands traced up and down my waist as I hooked myself closer around him. His lips attacked my neck, a low growl came from him as it marked on my skin. He traced downward, his lips uncovered every part of my exposed skin. His tongue circled on the nipples at my breasts and I ached my back on him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the fullness of his love, the pleasure of his kisses and the beautiful sound I love you he made between our lips. His finger circled at my entrance, a feeling of lightning paralysed me. My thighs went wet under his touch and I gasped when he slipped a finger inside. A bundle of nerves stimulated my brain as I shivered under that touch. He kissed my lips, prevented me from moaning out loud as he added another finger. The fireworks explored within me as I closed my eyes and allowed the pleasure of the release to swallow me. The climax hit me strongly as my body shook with pleasure and I could barely notice my surroundings.

My eyes burst opened with stars. My breathings were uncontrollable as sweats were covering me like another layer. I checked myself and sighed at the reality. My clothes were still on me, the white fabric of Perseus shirt was still wrapped around my injured shoulder. The ground was cold and hard and the surrounding was still dark and wet and dull.