part 16

Time skip : 3 weeks
Amezona's wedding part 1🤍
It's story time !
--------------------------------------------------------------
Amelia pov:
I stirred and opened my eyes to be met with the most gorgeous pair of blue eyes and blonde hair , my soon to be wife arizona. "Hey beautiful" I said as I  leaned in for a kiss, that was soon captured by arizona, things started to get heated until I heard the doorbell ring, arizona started laughing at my frustration and got up from bed . "I'll get it , wait for me here I'll be back " she said with a smirk on her face . A couple of minutes later she came back with an annoyed look on her face , as merideth Maggie and April appeared behind her.
"What are you guys doing here, you are supposed to come in not until noon, What happened?" I asked . Merideth spoke up ans said " we wanted to come in earlier so you could come with me and Maggie to get u all ready and beautiful,  and zona could stay here with April to do hair and makeup".
I looked at zona and she immediately knew what am I about to say , she started, shaking her head no but I insisted.  " can you guys come in after 20 mins so I can have some alone time with my fiancé for the last time  " I asked. " it's bad luck and you know it is,  now get your ass up so we can get yall married" said a very angry April.
I stood up put on my Jeans and t-shirt on so I could go with mer and Maggie.
Before I went out to the car I gave zona our last kiss as fiancées. Which was of course interrupted by April. Couldn't I just love my soon to be wife for a bit?

Arizona's pov:
As ames , mer and Maggie went out,  I closed the  door , I  went to the living room to find April sipping on some wine on the couch. I poured myself some and went to sit with April before we started getting ready.
"You know you are annoying, you could've just given us a couple of minutes together, now you'll have a frustrated arizona walking around." I said . " that's why mer and Maggie will take melia's phone away and you'll give me your phone so we won't catch you having phone sex somewhere in this house". She said.
I just stared at her then sent amelia a text

Zona💘: hey babe,  april is treating me like a toddler and taking my phone away , I just want you to know that I love you and I cant wait to see you walking down the aisle.  I love you!

Not 2 minutes later my phone lit up.

Amy💞: I know mer and Maggie are treating me like a toddler too . Anyway,  I can't wait for us to get married and be a family, I love you baby 💗 

I smiled at the text immediately , I can't believe the things this woman do to me.
This joy was interrupted by April taking my phone and telling me that we have to get ready now. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower,  and all I could think of was amelia.

Amelia's pov:

I was just done with texting zona , and I truly can't wait for us to get married,  I went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee and eat a sandwich,  mer and Maggie were sitting on the couch watching Ellis do a whipple.
I just ate my sandwich and drank my coffee and waited for the guys from hair and makeup to arrive , for us to get ready.
Half an hour later,  hair and makeup arrived , I sat in my old room while a very cool guy called Roberto did my makeup,  he's such a diva , I loved him.
After Roberto was done with makeup which was amazing and exactly the way I liked, he called his friend over who I suppose his name was josh to do my hair. Then do mer's and Maggie's. And after they are done they can help me put my wedding dress on.

Arizona's pov:

I just got done getting ready, I put my dress on , and waited for April to call over my mom , to give us a moment before we arrive at the alter.
Mom entered the room and just stared at me widely shock , I could feel that both of us will start crying anytime soon. And before I knew it April and mom were crying as my mom went in for a hug , I wanted to cry but I couldn't ruin my makeup,  it took me 2 hours to do.
I just finished my small talk with my mom, april just got back from a call with merideth, " they just finished getting ready,  here Is your phone,  amelia said that she wanted to call you in a bit , plus we have to go you can't be late to your own wedding". She said.
I took my phone as we were going to the front porch and get into April's car. Them I remembered to call amelia.

Amelia: hey babe

Arizona: hey what's up , is everything okay?

Amelia: yeah everything is fine but I have a surprise for you that'll be delivered by the house in approximately a minute

Arizona: I'm already by the front porch getting ready for April to dri-.. OHH MY GODD , AMELIA FRANCES SHEPHERD DID YOU JUST SURPRISE ME WITH A LIMO RIDE TO OUR WEDDING!!!

Amelia: surprise surprise babyyyy!
Enjoy ur ride and let's go we can't be late to our own wedding.

Arizona:  I just love you , and you are the love of my li-

Amelia: keep the vows sealed in until we are getting married.

Arizona: okay  I'm getting into the limo,  I love you , bye

Amelia: love you too beautiful.

I'm in the limo now with my mom and best friend sitting by my side , waiting for me to get married and start a new life with the woman I love. And can't spend my whole life with,  for the whole car ride , I held April's and mom's hand in mine,As I felt safe and relaxed . I started thinking about how the wedding would be like and starting day dreaming about the kiss that I've waited for  since morning. Not far much after , my mom snapped me from my daze telling me that we have reached our destination. We went out of the car , directly to the bridal suite , to finish up some last minute touches on hair and makeup before my dad walked me down the aisle.

To be continued ❤

--------------------------------------------------------------
GUESS WHO UPDATED!!!!
I apologise for everyone waiting for this update, I'll try updating this story more frequently,  and as I said I'm stopping on part 20 , and starting my own amezona or kaimelia story and I think you guys should help me decide .

Love you all