Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Tori

I blinked, "Oh, hey, Reed. I was just loo-"

"What time is it?" He asked in a way that made me think it was a rhetorical question. When he didn't continue, I decided to reply.

I checked my watch, "Uh, half past ten?"

"And what time did I tell you to come over so that we could start on our project?" His eyes were narrowed into slits.

I swallowed nervously, "Ah, se-seven? It was because-!"

"Seven!" He snapped, "What's the point of setting a time when we'll meet up if you won't even follow it?"

"Well someone didn't get lucky charms this morning," I muttered under my breath. Or so I thought because when I looked up again he was glaring at me.

Wow, Tori. Way to dig yourself a deeper grave.

"S-sorry," I stammered like the pathetic person I am.

His glare lingered a little bit longer. After what seemed years, he heaved a sigh.

"Come. We better get started on the project now so that we won't waste any more time." He led me up a flight of stairs while mutteeing about bot being able to enjoy the party.

The walk to his room was a walk of shame for me. Why? Well these animals kept whistling and chanting 'get some, Reed' or my ever so favorite 'you're going to bang her of all people?' But a single glare from the almighty Reed got them scampering like cockroaches.

When we finally reached the end of the hall to gis room, Reed swung the door open and revealed quite a scarring sight.

Some juniors decided that Reed's room was a guestroom to, uh, have some fun in. Oh, how wrong were they.

"What the fuck do you two think you're doing on my bed in my room?" Reed part growled, part yelled.

I, was too busy scratching my eyes to remove the image burned into my mind for eternity. Oh, and blushing furiously like an overripe tomato.

I've never seen people dress as quickly as the couple and they bolted out the door so fast, Usain Bolt would be so proud.

When the couple was gone, Reed went in and started tearing off his bedsheet.

"U-uh, what are you d-doing?"

He passed by me at the doorway and called over a maid, "What does it look like? I'm having these dirty sheets cleaned. Yhere is no way in hell I am sleeping on these."

"Oh. Yeah, right."

He faced me and knocked on my head, "Yes, my little, stupid, bunny."

I adjusted my glasses and followed him in his room, "Hey, I'm not a bunny!"

He rolled his eyes and sat on the floor. "That's the only thing you found offensive in my statement? You're hopeless," he brought out the books and a pen and paper, "come sit and let's get this started."

And so we did.

~~~

After about three hours, I was now driving a drunk Audrey back home. I just knew my parents would be so pissed so we had to sneak in.

Oh my gosh I felt so bad ass at the moment.

I pulled up in the garage and as quiet as possible, I unlocked the front door of our house.