☕️ Coffee Date ☕️

I was in my room spread out on my bed as I was sighing because I was BORED out of my mind.

Then I remembered that I have a boyfriend that I could hang out with. So I got off the bed and walked all the way to fives room.

As I usually do and everyone else does in the house, I knocked and entered the room. When I walked in I saw five pacing around holding his chin as he was thinking. He had a notebook opened on his desk and sticky notes everywhere. From time to time he would go to his deck and either write something on a sticky note or his notebook.

I wouldn't be surprised if one day I had walked in his room and he had a big board in his room with red string connected to pictures and all that stuff.

I opened the door a little bit more and cleared my throat loud enough for him to hear that someone was at his door.

He looked at me and said hey darling as I walked to him and he put his arm around my waist still thinking as I looked at the mess he had around his desk.

I couldn't stand there just watching him do whatever he was doing so I distracted him from his concentration and started to talk to him.

"Babe you seem stressed, how about we go to griddy's and have a drink and you can take your mind off of work just for a little bit" I said wanting him to take that little break.

"Fine" he says sighing as he knew I was right. He put his arm around my waist again and teleported us in front of griddy's.

After five teleported us over we walked in and took a seat waiting for someone to come. We waited for about 2 or 3 minutes and a lady came and took our orders.

Just like the classic five he is he took a coffee and I did as well because I wasn't in the mood for anything else. The lady comes back a few minutes later with our coffee's as we drank them and talked.