☕️ Secret Relationship ☕️

Me and Five have been dating for a few months now and absolutely no one knows. Not even my favorite sibling Klaus aka my bestie and I tell him everything and so does he. But lately, he's been pretty skeptical of us and I feel like he knows.

Not because of how he acts around me and five well yeah it is but it's actually also about how he's been trying to make me and five spit it out that we're dating. He even tried to bribe us for us to tell him but we're not falling for his tricks.

But earlier today, he most definitely knows now that we're dating. Because earlier me and five were talking about how everyone in the house was probably gonna find out that we were dating.

Y/n:babe I think klaus is onto us about you know....US.
I said as we were now talking in front of his room.

Five:babe klaus Is just being weird like he always is and if he does know about us then it doesn't matter cause everyone's going to have to know at some point. It's going to be fine.

Y/n:yeah I guess your right.

Five:now let's go inside my room I want to sleep.

(Klaus POV)
I was going upstairs to go find y/n to see what she thinks of my outfit for the day. Then I heard y/n and five talking in front of his room.

I stop on the last few steps of the stairs trying to hide and listen to their conversation. And I was right all along, their dating! After they went into five's room I went downstairs in shock and decided to tell everyone.

I had called all of my siblings besides Five and y/n to come downstairs in the living room so I can talk to them.

Allison:what is it Klaus cause I need to finish doing my hair.
Allison said as she sat on the couch with half of her hair straightened and the other half curly and poofy. And oh my stars did she look like a MESS.

Klaus:So, I called you all down here my dear siblings to inform you that y/n and five are dating.
I said excitedly as everyone was looking at each other in shock.

Ben: I knew it, to me it always looked like they had a thing for each other.
He said leaning back on the couch.

Vanya:yeah and how he always gives everyone an attitude but is always nice with y/n.

Allison: I always knew that someday they would date, their so cute together.

Five:oh Klaus, telling off me and y/n's business aren't ya?
Five said as he walked downstairs with y/n next to him.

Klaus:Sorry I didn't mean to but I really wanted to tell everyone.

Y/n:it's fine klaus

Y/n said as five pulled her closer to him and kisses her on the cheek. Oh how cute they are. I wish someone can love me like five loves y/n...