🧸 interrupted live stream🧸

Today Aidan was live streaming on his YouTube channel and I would make him tell me so while he's on his live stream I won't interrupt anything.

Today he told me that he was gonna be live streaming again and I completely forgot about it.
~~~~~~~~~
I had walked into the room to get my laptop but I couldn't find it anywhere so I asked Aidan where it was and I guess I was deaf enough for me not to hear him talking to his phone and I completely interrupted his live stream.

Y/n: babe do you know where my laptop is
I asked still not knowing

Aidan:nope
He said as he continued to look at the chat and read some comments.

Y/n:can I borrow your phone charger, I can't seem to find that either.

Aidan:sure

His charger was on his desk so I reached over him and grabbed it.

His whole live stream chat was freaking out since Aidan usually kept our relationship on social media pretty private and his fans would barely get to see me.

He tilted his phone down on his tripod only showing his desk as he started to whisper to me.

Aidan:babe you realize that I'm live streaming...

Y/n:wait really

Aidan:Yeaahh
He said as he tilted his phone back up

Y/n:hi everyone...
I said very shyly as I put my hand in the camera waving and showing my face a little. As I was saying hi I was looking at the comments and some of the had said.

"Omg the queen is here"
"All hail the queen 🛐🛐🛐"
"Yess omg I missed y/n
"Aidan you need to start showing her more"

I read so more and then left saying bye.

Aidan Gallagher/ Nicky Harper/ Five Hagreeves Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें