17

(UNEDITED)
Two weeks have passed by and Taehyun's leg seems to be healing properly. He doesn't have to wear the cast anymore but the boy still needs to be careful and not do overwhelming activities just yet.

"Hey, Taehyun! Come play with us!" His friend,  Huening Kai says running up to him with a volleyball in his hand. Taehyun sighs, "I can't Kai, my ankle still hasn't healed completely," The boy says.

The younger boy looks down at his friend's leg and then looks back at him. "It looks pretty healed for me...come on just for a few rounds," Kai says punching the older boy's arm with the ball. Taehyun didn't really want to since if he injured his leg again it could lead to greater issues, but at the same time Kai was a close friend and he hated saying no to the younger boy.

"Okay fine, but only for a bit," Taehyun says placing his drawing pad on the bleachers and standing up. His eyes lingered on the two boys on the other side of the gym, Taehyun still hasn't talked to Yeonjun since the incident.

Even though Soobin kept insisting on doing it, but Taehyun felt like he didn't do anything wrong and that Yeonjun should be the one to apologize. He missed hanging out with his friend but he didn't have any plans of talking to him at all.

And also how he has become closer to Soobin's stepbrother has been a tick on his skin. It bothered him for some reason, Yeonjun wasn't exactly the innocent boy that everyone pictures at first. They are best friends so it's more common for Taehyun to know the real colors and sides of his friend. Yeonjun would always have a habit of playing around with people even if it wasn't his intention, due to this he has broken many hearts and caused problems with his relationships.

When he becomes close to someone he usually becomes touchy and affectionate which causes the other person to become confused and brings the wrong signals. Yeonjun is a kind person and almost everyone falls for him but when they confess it always comes out with Yeonjun saying "sorry I only see you as a friend".

"Taehyun do you want to serve?" Kai asks breaking him into reality. He quickly looks away from the two boys and looks back at his friend. "No, you go ahead" Taehyun responds scratching his head. The younger boy nods and heads towards the back getting ready to serve and start the game.

Taehyun tried concentrating on the first round but it became difficult when his eye would look towards the pair to the right that were throwing a volleyball at each other. "Taehyun!" his friend calls out. Taehyun clicks back and quickly hits the ball before it can touch the ground. His other teammate hits it sending it to the other side of the net.

The athletic boy once again looks over and notices Yeonjun getting closer to Beomgyu and placing his hand on his shoulder. Something ticks inside Taehyun and he disliked it, he knits his eyebrows as he watches the ball coming towards him. Without much thinking, he jumps and hits the ball sending it flying toward the couple.

Beomgyu is staring at Yeonjun when he feels something hard hit him in the back of his head. He quickly winces and holds his head in pain. Yeonjun is swift to bring his full attention towards the younger boy grabbing his arm. "Are you okay Beomgyu?" Yeonjun says locating his hand on the side of the younger boy's head.

Beomgyu turns around and locks eyes with Taehyun. The younger boy could feel a breeze of guilt in his head but it almost instantly disappears. Yeonjun also turns his head towards what Beomgyu was staring at and notices Taehyun who was the culprit.

"This little piece of sh-" Yeonjun mumbles under his breath.

"Watch where you are throwing the ball, you shithead!" Yeonjun shouts out.

Taehyun squints his eyes towards the older boy and lets out a low chuckle. "You should watch your girlfriend unless you want him to get hit again" Taehyun shouts back causing reactions from his friends. He didn't want to say that but something about his friend staring at him triggered it.

Yeonjun reacts almost instantly marching towards Taehyun but Beomgyu quickly stops him holding his wrist. "That's unnecessary Hyung, I'm alright," Beomgyu says softly. Yeonjun places his hand on top of Beomgyu's head, "are you sure?" Yeonjun asks worried shown in his voice.

Beomgyu nods his head, he could have let the older boy continue patting his head but the glare coming from Taehyun became overwhelming so he pulled away from the touch of Yeonjun. "I need to go use the bathroom, I don't feel so well," Beomgyu says before walking towards the locker room.

He didn't really want to lie but that seemed like the only way to get away from Yeonjun and the gaze of Taehyun and Kai. But he was serious about not feeling well, he just wanted to get out of the place.

Beomgyu walks up to his locker and opened it, he watches as a light blue paper falls out. He frowns confused and picks up the paper.

"Did you fall from the sky? Was it because the stars and moon were jealous you looked too precious and beautiful compared to them?"

Beomgyu places the paper down without much thought and took out his backpack and clothes from his locker. He pulls his shirt off undressing himself on the spot since no one else was in here.

The locker door opens but Beomgyu is in a hurry to even notice. Taehyun walks in and freezes as he stares at the bare back of the older boy, he could feel his heart beating faster and his breathing shortens in seconds. Beomgyu felt a presence right when he was about to take his gym shorts off so he quickly turns around to notice Taehyun staring at him.

There was something about the younger boy's eyes that made Beomgyu feel a certain way but before he could process anything the door opens once again as Yeonjun walks in. The boy freezes as well and an awkward atmosphere and silence start to build up in the room.

Beomgyu is the first one to react as he quickly places his shirt on causing Yeonjun and Taehyun to snap back into reality and look away as Beomgyu takes off his shorts placing on his formal pants. The exposed boy buttons up his shirt but gives up before he can finish the last three buttons due to his nervousness and clumsy fingers.

He buckles up his pants and quickly puts his belt on. Beomgyu gives up on the tie and just grabs it while placing the strap of his bag on his shoulder and walks out of the room in embarrassment. He could feel his cheeks heat up and guessed that they were probably pink already.

He probably was going to skip the rest of the block or something, he wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone or be near people right now. Beomgyu was halfway to the door before he heard footsteps behind him before he heard a familiar voice call out for him.

"Hey! You dropped something!" Taehyun calls out. Beomgyu turns around slowly and notices the blue paper on the boy's hand, the older boy snatches it hoping the younger boy didn't read what it said. It would be worse if Taehyun started to make fun of him because someone gave him an admirer note.

"Thank you," Beomgyu says softly before turning back around and walking towards the main door. A faint smile sneaks on Taehyun's face as he watches the older boy clumsy open the door and walk out.

But it almost instantly disappears as he watches Yeonjun with his loose tie struggle to catch up with the boy.
__________