Chapter 1: The New Kid

School. Something Ron would dread most of the time.

Ron was your average student in high school. He had slightly long blonde hair he would tie into a little ponytail, shades and a simple brown long-sleeved shirt, brown pants and black shoes. Of course, his teachers often nagged him on his hair, but he didn't really care.

Ron slipped into his classroom amidst the talking and yelling from his classmates. Soon enough, his teacher walked in, along with a student he had never seen before.

This student had white hair which Ron guessed was dyed that way. He had a white shirt with grey sleeves and darker grey pants, along with black shoes. He looked a little awkward, since his eyes darted from left to right.

The teacher introduced the student to the class.

"Everyone, this is Bob. He is new to this school, so I hope you all make him feel welcome."

Bob gave a smile to the class and some people waved back. The teacher guided Bob to his seat, which was near the front of the class. Then the first subject began.

The lessons seemed to go on and on forever. Ron could feel his eyes drooping due to the boredom, but tried to stay awake. Finally, the bell rung for lunch and everyone raced out. Except for Bob.

Ron decided it would be a good opportunity to get to know him. He walked over to Bob's desk and grabbed his attention.

"Hi! You're Bob, right?" He asked cheerily.

"Yeah..I am."

"Awesome! My name is Ron! So um, how is school so far?"

"Can't really say much, I just got here."

This new student had the habit to answer in short sentences, Ron realised.

"Hey uh, wanna hang out? I don't really have many people to talk to here besides you."

"Hm, sure."

After that whole conversation, the two started hanging out. Eventually they became friends in class and would often chat with each other. One day, Ron introduced Bob to his friend outside of school, Little Man. At least that was what he asked them to call him. He was a family friend, and that was how Ron got to know him. And the three of them became close friends.