Chapter 6: Classroom Catastrophe

It was just a normal day.

Ron and Bob were just chatting before class began, amidst the usual chaos they were used to seeing.

At that moment, their teacher strolled in and everyone returned to their seats.

"Good afternoon everyone!" The teacher spoke. "As you all know, there is a test coming up in a few weeks time. To prepare you for it, I have created some worksheets to do in class!"

This was greeted by the groan of students who didn't like to do work.

"Come on! This will be very helpful, trust me!" She then asked one of the girls to pass the papers out, and quickly everyone had a worksheet on their tables.

Everyone got to work, solving the questions given. Ron did it slowly for he didn't want to make a mistake. He glanced at Bob at the front, and he seemed concentrated as well, so he returned to his work.

The teacher went to the staff room to do some important things for a little while. And once she left everyone was talking loudly and helping each other with work. Except the ones who were exhausted and decided to lay their heads on the table.

Ron had just finished his assignment and found that Bob was still doing it. Tired out, he decided to take a quick nap, lying his head on the table and closing his eyes.

The next thing he knew, something hard had hit him in the head.

"Ow!" he yelled, rubbing his head and looking down to see a crumpled piece of paper. One of his classmates was grinning at the back with his friend. "Hey Ron! Nice look!" he giggled.

What?

Ron didn't understand what he was talking about. Wasn't he wearing the same clothes as he always did? The same style of hair even? Unless...

Hastily, he opened his phone and went to the camera app.

It happened.

His folder form stared back at him and he immediately looked up. Everyone else had noticed at this point and they were laughing. They were calling him names and all sort of mean names. Ron felt like disappearing as he slumped in his seat, face a little red in embarrassment as he tried not to cry. How could this happen? Why was he suddenly unable to control it?? In the middle of class???

However, someone had stopped the laughter.

"Hey! Don't you dare laugh at MY FRIEND!"'

It was Bob and he had stood up from his seat, angry and disappointed. His hands were clumped into fists and he glared at the entire class.

"Why not? It's not everyday you see a folder head in the middle of class!" smirked another classmate. "Trust me, you'd laugh too. After all, isn't it funny?"

In a rage, Bob switched to his original form and hurt the classmate with his powers. He fell down on the ground and fell unconscious on the floor, bruised and injured from the impact.

Silence.

Then screaming.

Ron stared at Bob wide-eyed with terror, hands gripped on his seat. He had never seen Bob so agitated before, or even hurt someone for that matter. The class stepped back, afraid of what had just happened.

At that moment, someone yelled, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??"

The two looked at the doorway to see their teacher, who had seen the whole thing. She had seen Bob hurt the classmate.

Worriedly, they looked at each other.

"PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW! BOTH OF YOU!"

The door slammed shut.

The two friends got up and went. As they walked to the office, they went back to their human selves.

Opening the door, they saw their teacher looking at them. The principal was seated in the corner, for their teacher had explained to him what had happened. "You two. What was that all about??"

"I—" Ron wanted to explain.

"Look, I saw two of my students in a different appearance that is in no way human. And you, Bob, you hurt one of your classmates!! What is your explanation of this?!"

"They were laughing at Ron! I saw them!" Bob was still upset by what happened.

"That doesn't give you an excuse at all!! Also tell me why you have some, different appearance, this is something that requires explaining, both of you."

Bob reluctantly explained about where he was from and how he accidentally dragged Ron into the situation. At first the teacher and the principal didn't believe it, but after much convincing, they did.

"Bob. What you did to that classmate was unacceptable. You're lucky he didn't die from the impact. We're going to have to bar you from attending school just so we know you'll never hurt someone again," the principal said. "As for you, Ron... I honestly don't know what to do with you. You seem like you didn't contribute to hurting your classmate, so you can attend school as per normal. But...

"I'm going to have to call your parents to make them aware of this."