Chapter 2

In quiet backyard

There is no sign of living beings there. It didn't look like a part of the mansion It is so dark some venomous creatures can survive hardly.....

*Whoosh, whoosh*

There are sounds of dragging and walking in that backyard.

There are two maids but none of them dare to touch that child with their bare hands. Because, they were afraid of getting cursed, as per RUMORS..........

 So, they were dragging her by blanket which is beneath her.

*Thud*

*Thud*

After some time of walking, they reached a door.

The door was nothing special but gorgeous. It has some unique carvings which are guarded by two knights.

After seeing the maids with a child dragged by their hand they gave them a shocked expression. And their expression seemed to say ' why are they coming here ? don't they know it is a restricted area.'

The old maid who is walking forward whispers something in the knight's ear and gives him a red pouch.

after taking the pouch the knight acknowledges the sign but is still unconvinced. But he knows the meaning of that pouch so he can't disobey...so he explains that to his partner...

"I have some orders. I will send them downstairs and come in a few minutes"  

the other knight was doubtful and asked

"But, isn't it restricted?"

"You are still new here so you don't interrupt the order it will be better if you shut up and do your duty"

The knight turned quiet and went for his patrol.

while opening the door there were some noises as if it closed for 100 yrs.

                                                                                         *creak*

 After entering the entrance with torchlight the knight started showing them the way and after going downstairs, they suddenly feel their surrounding that are too oppressive and frightening. the knight suddenly feels a shiver in his whole body and regrets his decision for coming downstairs. The maids are in no better condition than him they started shivering if there wasn't the support of the wall he is afraid he has to leave them here. After some time, they saw another small gate with the same carvings which are outside. 

"Are you sure about this?" the knight asked them slightly shivering.

the maids nodded their heads too fearful to say anything.

The knight finds a hole and pressed the key 

as soon as the gate started opening the knight in an instant snatched the child and threw him towards the gate .after that he just pull out the key and run upstairs...

after they arrive upstairs he finds himself in a cold sweat and remembers how afraid he was and prays himself not to involve in this kind of situation .

and then everyone just went there work as like nothing happen here.... 

but they don't know that they just took the first step towards the dark....