A little more than a year ago, the curse that brought everyone from the enchanted forest to a little town in Maine called Storybrooke was broken and brought everyone back where they were from. That curse was broken with true love's kiss, in an unexpected way. It showed that true love can also come between mother and son, between the savior and her son, Henry. And who is that savior ?

Well, it appears to be me.

The girl who thought she was abandonned by her parents because they did not want of her, the girl than ran away from foster homes, the lonely girl. Turns out I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming and that I was brought to that land without magic to break the curse and bring everyone's happy ending, and I apparently succeeded. But that prophecy, or whatever it should be called, left out one detail.

It didn't get me my happy ending.

Maybe, even with parents, with a son, I was destined to be alone. With those walls I put up, I would not let love get into my life. I was to afraid to be heart-broken again. However, that changed.

And that's the story you're about to read. How I got my happy ending. Because everyone deserves one.

So, shall we begin ?

Once upon a time...

Okay, no. I'm not starting with this. I'm not a real princess, I'm not a fairytale character.

I'm just Emma Swan, and this is my story.