Spiral

"Hey Will" I said making him spin around and face me

"Hey Will" I said making him spin around and face me. "Bailey what are you doing here I'm working i also happen to know your fine" he said he was by the desk at the centre of the ED. "I wanted to know what you think of Satan" "who" "right your not around you don't know dad has another child her name is Ellie" he looks at me in disbelief "her mother is the monster" "Abby" I nod "wait why is she how old" he stuttered out in shock "she is here she's horrible I hate her she's practically the reason Belle and I broke up" I quickly summarise "you and Belle broke up" "yeah it's still fresh so please don't make me talk about it or I'll cry" he nods looking around making sure it's good his talking to me. It's oddly a quiet day, hope I didn't just jinx it. Then again wouldn't you prefer a fast day to a quiet one. "She's thirteen" I answer realising I never told him "that means" "she was convinced when they were married I know" I nod putting my laptop in front of him "so I have been stalking her life basically" I begin noticing how his looking at me "Belle broke up with me I'm living with Addy you missed a lot explain later I needed a distraction back to the laptop shes meant to be here because Abby is in hospital but there's no record of Abby being in a hospital anywhere in the country which led me to search her family no one there. I practically stalked everything connected to Abby she's lying to him I tried every allies she is known by Will and you know I'm good at this mouse taught me" I said slowly so he understood "so if she's lying about that" "I think she send Satan here and disappeared will" he glances around not just to check if his needed and also if anyone is paying attention "where is she now" "Alaska there's a few videos of her up there along with a lot of transactions if I took my guess she's getting ready to get on a plane" he nods "what about" "Ellie" I said realising that I hadn't said her name "how do we know she isn't apart of some game or something...I love my brother but he always had a soft spot for Abby so" "he fell for all her games" I sigh rolling my eyes "I don't know I know he hasn't spoken to her I flagged her number so if she calls him or any number coming from the same location as her I'll know" "smart what do we do how do we know if Ellie is apart of it" "we'll she's a straight up bitch so" "Halstead Room 4" Maggie said "go I'll wait and if it takes to long we can continue after shift" he nods kissing my head before running away.

"Hi" Ellie jumped in front of me making me jump back into the door "Jesus what are you doing here I thought...no one is meant to be home hence why I'm here" I said looking anywhere but here "yeah uh hailey is here don't think dad trust me" she rushed out. Seriously don't blame him "right I'm just going to grab some stuff" I push past her going to my room. I don't care if she was playing the nice card. I move about grabbing all kinds of stuff I might need just wasting time. I wanted to see dad. I know I could just wait but then that would mean wait with her so, I have to be busy.

"Hey Maggie" "Bailey what can I do for you" she smiled at me "is Will busy" she looks around "uh his with a patient" I nod "ok well can you pass this on to him he will get it" she stares at the girl of blood I pass her. "Could you maybe draw my blood" I ask nicely making her laugh "I don't know what you and Halstead are up to and I don't want to know" she said shaking her head "April watch the desk" she said leading me into a room.

I stare at the two vials of blood after writing my name on one. I gently clink them together wondering if it's the right thing to do. "Give them to Will he knows what to do" she nods putting them in her pocket "should I be worried" I shake my head "nope" "alright you know the rules no heavy lifting just rest today" she told me leading me to the door.

How I did ended up here. I lounge beside Ares in an old bar. Around us were kids from all around. Mainly street kids. Mostly gang kids. They are one in the same a street kid isn't normally just a street kid. This was like a safe haven for all the street kids, didn't matter the gang or anything. Alcohol of all kinds was being passed around. I don't know why I was here. I knew Ares came here regularly and gets high. But me I seriously thought I turned a new leaf. I guess a leap I'd really can't change it's stripes. "Heard you and Belle broke up" some guy said his trying to be a hot shot in the Latin priests. "What" Ares said up gasping "oh I was really looking forward to the threesome" he groaned out. Someone passed me a bottle of whiskey which I immediately start to sip.

His hands were on me. Mine were on him. Running through his hair fluffing it up. Our lips move in a drunken mess. Our bodies gravitate towards each other moving in directions that we didn't even know were possible. I left nothing and it felt amazing. I step back breathing heavily pulling up the bourbon that's on the floor beside us taking a big gulp needing a drink, only to couch as a reaction. We were so caught up in drinking, smoking and each other that we didn't hear the sirens.