•PLAN•

The four of us walked on the sidewalk, thinking about how to reach the cabin.

We happened to walk past a drugstore and saw a woman in her 30s walking out of the store carrying a small plastic bag.

"Let's hijack her car midway" Jared said to all of us.

"Alright, let's go." Dave immediately agreed, Barbara and I stared at each other before we nod our head.

The four of us approached the woman.

"Excuse me ma'am, we're college student majoring in film. Sorry for the inconvenience, but if possible can we hitchhike? We're about to make a horror film for our project" Jared explained.

"Oh sure, please get in" she welcomed us without any suspicion. Barbara,Dave and I hopped into the backseat whereas Jared at the passenger's seat.

The woman drove off.

"You guys are majoring in film?that's super cool. which University by the way?" The woman asked us

"In the University of Wisconsin" Jared replied immediately when the three of us were still lost and perplexed not knowing what to say.

"Oh that's really cool. What's your name?"

"I'm John" Jared said with a self assured smile.

Jared,you're the real conman..

When she drove past a desolate area, Dave pulled out his pocket knife and held the woman at knife point.

"This car is ours now. Go! Or else.." Dave threatened the woman

She screamed.

"Shut up! Now, stop the car move to the back seat!" Dave said to the woman.

"A-alright" She then stopped the car on the sidewalk, got out and entered the back seat,sitting right next to me with her whole body shaking in fear. Dave moved into the passenger's seat, meanwhile Jared at the driver's seat.

The car drove off.

The woman remain silent with the look of terror and fear radiate from her eyes.

Finally, Jared stopped at the desolate alley not far from the cabin.

"Dave" Jared instructed Dave,without even saying a word, Dave know what to do.

"Follow me" Dave said to the woman, while holding her at a knifepoint.

Dave and the woman got out of the car,and entered the small alley. The plan is to drop the woman off unharmed.

10 minutes later

"Why is Dave taking so long?" I ask

"Wait" Jared replied as he proceeded to leave the car, whilst Barbara and I waited anxiously inside the car.

Jared and Dave sprinted back to the car, I saw blood splatter on Dave's t shirt.

"Dave! What the hell! Did you kill her?" Barbara is in deep state of shock.

"There was a struggle! When I'm done and about to leave her alone, she called 911 directly and screamed for help! Of course I had to silence her!" Dave explained frantically.

"Dave! We're in trouble!!" Barbara's whole body began to shake.

"I promise you, police will never caught us. Dave and I dumped her body on the dumpster" Jared responded calmly while driving.

I'm speechless.

When we reached Dave's dad cabin, Jared parked the car and took off the license plate.

The four of us entered the cabin and sat on the living room couch.

Jared pulled out chocolate bars he brought and a liquor bottle.

"Let's have some fun, guys" Jared said

Barbara shook her head glumly.

"What's with you, Barb?" Dave asked

"I- I don't want to be friends with a killer!" She said

"Killer? I had to silence her! I have no choice!" Dave replied

"No! You're a killer!" Barbara pulled out her phone and she's about to dial 911.