Prologue pt.2

"Wormtail were are the children?"

"U-upstairs My L-lord" said the rat like man

walking upstairs to the nursery the tall man let out a evil laugh, opening the door to see the young potters awake and staring at the tall man with interest. Sensing Danger Josephine let out small cries. While Josephine was crying Charles wrapped her in his smalls arms trying to calm her as he didn't know what made her upset. As this happened at St Mungo's Lily was giving birth to Harry James Potter. Lily had to kick James out of the hospital room twice since he wouldn't stop moving around. 

At St Mungo's:

You could see the Lupin-Blacks in the waiting room holding their baby that wasn't more than a month old, this baby was Leo Regulus Lupin-Black. As a man with kind soft light green eyes a scars that littered his face was trying to calm down little Leo, another man with mischief filled grey eyes was trying and failing to calm down his best mate James this man was Sirius Lupin-Black.

"James mate you need to calm down freaking out isn't going to do anything except make things worse" Sirius said 

"CALM DOWN!?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS IN PAIN AND I CANT DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT BETTER, SHE EVEN KICKED ME OUT."

"James" said the man with scars known as Remus Lupin-Black "I hate to say this, but Sirius is right you need to calm down and just be their for her, and am pretty sure she had to have a reason to kick you out especially if you were acting like this in there."

"Moony the love of my life you wound me" said Sirius as he acted offended, placing a hand on his chest.

"Padfoot your hearts on the other side" Remus said un-amused with his husband, making Sirius stick his tongue out at the man.

As this was happening James was still internally freaking out, not knowing what to do even though he already went through this once. Not only after he finally stopped freaking out Lily's cries of pain stopped turning into a baby crying.

James rushing up towards the door only to be pulled back by Remus

"James mate the healer will come get you try to stay calm."

"Remus mate let me go I need to see her."

 He said as a healer walked out. "James Potter?" "Yes that's me" James said breaking free from his friend grasp. "She's ready to be seen now room 204" the healer said as they walked away. Rushing toward the room James runs into the room to see his lovely wife holding a little baby boy close to her chest while playing with the Dark hair he inherited from his father. 

"Hi" he said as he approached Lily  "Hi, Jamie sorry I kicked you out come look at him" "Wow, he looks like me" "Yea, he does what do you think about the name Harry James Potter?" "I think it's lovely"

At Godric's Hollow:

Josephine is seen still in her brothers arms crying while staring at the crazed man with dark ruby red eyes. Making the ruby red eyed man known as Tom or The Dark Lord as many called him angry. "This?! Is what's suppose to defeat me?!?"  he let out a dark laugh before pointing his wand at the children. "Avada Kedavra" The twin blocked the spell combining their magic, sending the spell towards the creepy man killing him. But there was one down side they apparated. To Sokovia.

Hi! Let me know what you think so far any tips? This is my first fic I don't really know if its good or needs work! Also there's only one more background like part. -Amara <3

✔Edited