ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ

────────⊳⋆⊲────────
ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ

────────⊳⋆⊲────────ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ

────────⊳⋆⊲────────

[The Avengers are on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia, Natasha interrupts Banner who's listening to opera with his headphones]

Natasha Romanoff: Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.

Bruce Banner: Just wasn't expecting the Code Green.

Natasha Romanoff: If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory.

Many people smile at their friendship.

Bruce Banner: You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear.

Natasha Romanoff: How long before you trust me?

Bruce Banner: It's not you I don't trust.

Natasha Romanoff: Thor, report on the Hulk?

Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims. [Natasha glares at Thor and Banner groans in despair] Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

"Yeah, that doesn't sound better" Leo commented as many others nodded their heads in agreement while Lily was glaring at her Husband for even daring to sit by t-that monster!

Tony Stark: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

Bruce Banner: Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

Tony Stark: Thanks. [to JARVIS] Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.

JARVIS: Very good sir.

Tony Stark: JARVIS, take the wheel.

JARVIS: Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked.

Tony Stark: [to Thor and Steve, looking at the scepter] It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...

Thor: No, but this... this brings it to a close.

Steve Rogers: As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?

Tony Stark: Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? [Thor nods his head] I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?