╰►𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝟐𝟎%
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝟓𝟎%
█████▒▒▒▒▒
𝟕𝟎%
███████▒▒▒
𝟏𝟎𝟎%
██████████
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

At Hogwarts, Muggle Studies was both developed and popular in a short period of time.Many pure-blooded people were already using muggle devices called "telephones".However, ignorant and far-sighted people like Draco Malfoy thought that muggles would "take over the world". And they tried to propagate this idea, which was not even thought of.However, whenever they see something interesting on this device, they say, "I did not know that the muggles also knew something," and when they didn't understand something, they often referred to the word "stupid mudbloods."I do not call it anything but ignorance.
I, Y / n L / n, was born into a pure-blood family.However, I never condemned muggles, I never tried to humiliate them.To me, they are as simple humans as we are. Even creating such a smart device is like magic.Because of these positive thoughts about the Muggles, my own house, half of Slytherin's house, hates me.According to their opinions,they think I am a "stupid traitor."And the "leader" of them is The Slytherin Prince,Draco Malfoy.He insults me a lot.I used to cry and cry for it. But now I leave everything to its own devices.

❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘

✩✴  🎀  𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁🌸,𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾♡𝓊𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈❢❢❣𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒷🍩🌸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽❤𝓅𝑒 𝓎🍬𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈❢İ𝒻 𝓎💍𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈 💙𝓇 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓈 𝓎💍𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓂𝑒 ❀𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎🌸𝓊𝓇 ♡𝓅𝒾𝓃𝒾🌸𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸💮𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 💗✨𝐼 𝓌𝓊𝓌 𝒸𝒽𝓊 𝒻❀𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇,𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝓂🏵𝓁 𝒸😍💮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓏𝓏 🥺🌟  🎀  ✴✩

✩✴  🎀  𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁🌸,𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾♡𝓊𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈❢❢❣𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒷🍩🌸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽❤𝓅𝑒 𝓎🍬𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈❢İ𝒻 𝓎💍𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈 💙𝓇 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓈 𝓎💍𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓂𝑒 ❀𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶�...

Some delicious cake for you 🍰✨