╰►𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚?

█ 15%
██ 30%
███ 45%
████ 60%
█████ 75%
██████ 100%

I was walking down the corridor with my muggle phone in my hand. But suddenly a platinum blond haired boy and his two famous "guards" appeared behind him. Yes, you guessed it right. Of course, it was none other than Draco Malfoy.It seems that he came here for to insult me ​​and say irritating words.
-𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦,𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺,𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.
Malfoy approached me with a smirk on his face and said it boldly to my face.I only wanted to slap that ugly smirk off his face.Nothing else..
-𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?
I said with a big sarcasm in my voice.He noticed it,I am glad.
He just scrunched his face at me and knitted his eyebrows together.
-𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦,𝘎𝘰𝘺𝘭𝘦! 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰!𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴.𝘖𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥,
He came closer to me until our noses were slightly touching and we were still looking at each other.
-𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯,𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦.
He whispered to my ear and bites my earlobe on purpose.I gasped slightly that only he could hear.He just smirked and disappeared with his gang.I just stood there with a shocked look on my face,trying to regulate the emotions I was feeling..
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩,while I was in my dormitory room studying,I took my phone and started scrolling down. I decided to post something on the app which is called "Instagram".
˗ˋ𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖ˎˊ-
𝚈/𝚗_𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

˗ˋ𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖ˎˊ-𝚈/𝚗_𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠! 📚🤓

1,075 ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ♡
ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ

Pansy Bae: Hey honey!Good luck to you <3
Y/n_official:Thank you my bae!<3
Mione:Wanna to hang out in the library sometime?;)
Y/n_official:Sure <3

I put my phone down and continued studying.But after ten minutes,my phone buzzed suddenly and I looked at the notification.

Draco Malfoy viewed your post!

I was completely shocked.
•*⁀➷•*⁀➷•*⁀➷•*⁀➷•*⁀➷•*⁀➷•*⁀➷
Some things may not be realistic or there may be changes in the software,apps.Please,be aware of this <3

Sweet candy for you,my babies!🍬