╰►𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮

Y/n pov.
I saw a new message notification popping on the screen of my phone.And this message was from Draco Malfoy.
Out of great curiosity, I entered the message room and began to read the long, novel-like message written.
Draco: Y / n I know you won't even care about my words and maybe you won't even look at this message or you will throw me to block or whatever that shit is.Anyway, what I mean is ...If you remember, I did a very crazy thing that day in the first potion class on Zoom. And everyone has been making fun of me since that day, and my own "friends" are speculating that I'm in love with a mudblood. Even saying that word is disgusting to me now, and I know how you hate it.It was this word that created the enmity between us, wasn't it?:-P.I wouldn't say I love you, but every time I see you, I have a very strange feeling.It is as if thousands of butterflies are flying in my stomach.I am amazed by your beautiful shiny h/c hair and the eyes I see inside your e/c eyes.I like you a little (very little).
With love, Draco.
My mouth was open.I looked at the message like a bear looking at honey.
I was looking at my honey.
I could feel my heart beating.It was as if at that moment my heart would go off from its place and it would go to Draco for keeping itself in his heart.
I did not know what to write.I was thinking,should have I asked him why he lied to me?

....