1.7

Dominic Toretto takes off chasing a car out of a cemetery where Han Lue's funeral is being held

Dominic Toretto takes off chasing a car out of a cemetery where Han Lue's funeral is being held. The cars weave in and out of traffic before going into a underground parking area. They rev their engines until their tires start to spin out. Dom takes off towards Deckard Shaw, who is driving the other car, before they collide. Deckard pops his neck, taking a deep breath before getting out of his car. Dom crawls out of the passenger side of his car while he pulls out a sledgehammer.
"You never should have messed with a man's family," Deckard states as he glares at Dom.
"I told your brother the same thing," Dom says as he pops his shoulder. "Reinforced your chassis. It's like going into a ring with weighted gloves."
"Your mistake,"Deckard interrupts him with a shrug. "I'm not here to play games. See, you and me, we're from different worlds. Trust me, I've seen a lot meaner streets than the ones you're used to."
"Stick around," Dom tells him as he fully picks up the sledgehammer. "It's gonna get a lot meaner."
"You thought this was gonna be a street fight?" Deckard asks him as he pulls his gun on Dom. Gunfire starts raining towards Deckard before men drop down from ropes causing Deckard to run. Cars pull in surrounding Dom.
"On the ground," A soldier orders as walk closer to Dom. "Now!" Dom hits the soldier in the stomach with the sledgehammer before knocking a gun out of the way, putting another soldier in a head lock.

"Whoa, whoa. Easy, guys," A woman in a suit says as she walks over to them before resting her hands on her hips. "We're on the same team here. Mr. Toretto." Dom raises his eyebrows at her, causing her to let out a sigh. "I'm here on the recommendation of a mutual friend of ours. Mr. Hobbs."
"Who the hell are you?" Dom asks as he takes a moment to square her up.
"Me? I'm just a working woman," The woman answers him with a shrug. "You can call me, Mrs. Nobody."
"It's a big entrance for a nobody," Dom states as he looks around at all of the soldiers. "And the guy that put our mutual friend in the hospital? You just let him get away."
"I think I might have just saved your ass there, Dominic," Mrs. Nobody says with a smirk causing Dom to tighten his hold on the soldier. "Listen, you think you could let go of my guy there? He's beginning to turn a little blue." Dom shoves the soldier to the ground, causing Mrs. Nobody to nod in appreciation. "I appreciate that." Police sirens can be heard heading their direction. "Ah, here they come. Listen, Dom. There's a war going on between shadows and ghosts like me and my family. You and your family unwittingly walked into the middle of it in London and it appears it's now followed you home." Mrs. Nobody lightly smirks at Dom as she starts walking back over to her car. "It's up to you. I'm gonna have a beer. You're welcome to join me. By the way, I know how to get you Deckard Shaw."