4.7

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

"I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man," Roman complains as the team looks out at the city of Los Angeles. "We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean, I ain't scared or nothing, but... Man, I don't even have a gun!"
"Gun?" Dom asks as he looks at Roman while Mrs. Nobody crosses her arms across her chest. "We got a whole city."
"And we may have more than that. If they use God's Eye, it'll tap the cameras around the town to find our location. Which means we could plant a virus," Tej explains, causing Ramsey to nod in agreement.
"And then break in when they access it," Ramsey says in agreement. "So you're talking about hacking my hacking device. It's brilliant."
"Yeah, but there's one problem," Mrs. Nobody says with a sigh as she looks between Tej and Ramsey. "The signal strength. You can't start a hack on them until they're within a two mile range."
"That's really close," Letty states as she looks at Mrs. Nobody, who nods in agreement.
"Close?" Roman asks her in panic. "These guys are military. If they're within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all, but I didn't really plan on dying today."
"Only one way to stay alive," Brian suggests as he looks at Ramsey. "We play keep away with Ramsey."
"What?" Ramsey asks confused.
"They can't hit us if we keep moving," Brian explains with a shrug.
"And I'll take Shaw," Dom tells them as he steps forward.
"So, basically, we're just gearing up for a big game of hot potato, huh?" Tej asks, causing Ramsey to look at him confused.
"Which car is the potato?" Ramsey asks him with a raised eyebrow.
"Girl, you're the potato," Roman answers her, causing Mrs. Nobody to smile before they all split up to prepare for that night.

Ramsey is riding with Brian as he is followed by Letty, followed by Mrs

Ramsey is riding with Brian as he is followed by Letty, followed by Mrs. Nobody, who is followed by Roman and Tej.
"I don't know why we gotta keep driving around like this," Roman says as he drives, while Tej is in the back on his computer. "Why can't we just pull over somewhere, park, gather our thoughts in, like, a bunker somewhere?"
"Because it does not work like that," Tej answers him as he shakes his head. "We gotta stick close enough to the bad guys in order to get in range for Ramsey to hack them. But we gotta be mobile enough not to get shot like fish in a barrel. So, do me a favor, focus on the mission and keep us from getting killed." Tej looks out the window as he hears a helicopter. "Guys, they're here."
"How many cars?" Mrs. Nobody asks him over the walkie as she looks around while she drives.
"Uh, none," Tej answers her as he watches the helicopter. "And that's kind of the problem."
"Okay, lets give them the tour," Brian orders over the walkie. "Break on my mark. Three, two, one. Go!" Roman turns left while Letty and Mrs. Nobody turn right with Brian still going straight.
"They're in range," Tej says as he types on his computer before grabbing the walkie. "Ramsey, start the hack."
"Initiating," Ramsey responds as she starts typing on her computer. "Now." Brian starts driving over a bridge. "I think we lost the chopper." The traffic splits in front of them to reveal a drone.
"I think we got bigger problems than that!" Brian tells her as he sees the drone.
"Oh, my God," Ramsey says as she sees it as well. Brian drops his car's level. "What are you doing?"
"We're going old school!" Brian answers her before driving underneath the 18 wheeler beside them into oncoming traffic, causing Brian to have to go back under the truck. Brian drives under the truck until the drone starts firing at the truck, causing the driver to hit the brakes which causes the trailer to swing around. Brian stays under the trailer until the drone starts shooting at them. Brian drives out from under the trailer as all of the pipes fall off of the trailer. The drone chases after them.
"It's coming back around," Ramsey says as Brian drives through the city. A cop starts chasing after Brian.
"Oh shit," Brian says as he dodges a missile from the drone that takes out the cop car. "Football's hot! I need to lateral! Rome, where are you?"
"Running back charging in!" Roman answers him as he makes a turn.
"Meet me on Third and Spring," Brian orders Roman as he looks at the street signs.
"You got it," Roman tells him before speeding up.