3.7

ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

"Now, that's a woman that's worth falling out a plane with," Tej says as he watches Ramsey grab a towel while Letty and Mrs. Nobody walk up behind him and Roman.
"Get out of there, man, I got dibs on that," Roman says with a shake of his head. "You've seen me looking at that."
"Did you just say 'dibs'?" Tej asks Roman with a slight glare. "What are you, in the fourth grade?"
"Man, can you just get out of there?" Roman asks him back as he waves him off.
"I mean, it's a free market," Tej tells him with a shrug.
"What are you talking about? Get out of there," Roman argues with him.
"Rock, paper, scissors for her," Tej says as he holds up his fist.
"Are you guys for real right now?" Mrs. Nobody asks them as Roman holds his fist up as well before he wins.
"Look at you," Letty says with a smirk. "You both look whupped already. You got stalker eyes." Brian lets out a laugh while Dom stands up with a smile on his face.
"I tried to call dibs on Ramsey two years ago," A man says as he walks up to them. "Her knee, my balls. Trust me, you don't wanna do that." Ramsey starts walking over to them. "Hey! Ramsey!"
"Hello, Safar," Ramsey says before they hug.
"I see you make some new friends," Safar says as he looks at everyone.
"Yeah, some short-tempered new friends," Ramsey says in agreement as she glances at Dom. "I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?"
"Oh, good. You will be pleased to know I sold it," Safar answers her with a proud smile.
"You sold it?" Ramsey asks him in disbelief.
"You hear that?" Letty asks Dom, who turns to face them.
"I asked you to take care of it," Ramsey tells Safar as she shakes her head. "Why on Earth would you sell it?"
"We're gonna need it back," Dom says as he walks over to Ramsey and Safar.
"Impossible," Safar tells him as he shakes his head.
"Safar, I stashed something inside it. It's important," Ramsey explains to him with a frown.
"Okay, okay," Safar tries to calm her down. "Uh, good news. It is safe."
"And the bad news?" Mrs. Nobody asks with a sigh.
"It is very safe," Safar answers her, before leading them to where they can see three tall buildings. "I sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there. Trust fund billionaire. Said he wanted to use it for his supercar."
"Now, see, this? This, I like," Roman says with a smile as he looks at everyone. "Billionaire, supercar..."
"What makes it so super?" Mrs. Nobody asks with a raised eyebrow as she crosses her arms across her chest.
"242 miles per hour, top speed," Safar answers her with a shrug. "And it's bulletproof."
"242..." Roman says as he looks at Safar excitedly. "Am I the only one aroused right now? It's, like, you know what I'm saying?" No one laughs or smiles with Roman. "Whatever."
"Where does he keep it?" Dom asks as he looks at Safar.
"In his penthouse. Tower number one," Safar answers as he points to the tower.
"Now, why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?" Tej asks with a raised eyebrow.
"He's a billionaire, my friend," Safar answers him with a smirk. "He can do whatever he wants. Now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year. The prince wants to celebrate it and host a party tomorrow afternoon."
"So you can get us up there, right?" Brian asks Safar with a raised eyebrow.
"Sure," Safar answers him with a nod as he looks at what they are all wearing. "But, uh, not dressed like that."