s1 ep6 stake out

so I have no clue what I'm doing with this one soooooo enjoy and stay weird.

we see Polly and sprig washing the dishes as Anne and hop pop sitting on the couch as y/n is in Anne's hair.

Anne: " look dude all I'm saying is that where I'm from you could get arrested for having a couch this firm."

hop pop: " back in my day we didn't have furniture we sat on rocks sharp ones."

Anne: " ok but if I get butt blisters I'm blaming you."

hop pop: " back in my day we called those character."

He says as grabs his leg and folds it over the other.

y/n: " why would having butt blisters give you character?"

hop pop: " it makes you tougher."

y/n: " wouldn't it just make it so you have trouble sitting and working?"

hop pop: " maybe but it makes you act tougher."

y/n: " hmmm ok."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The scene now shows sprig and hop pop in the front yard as sprig rakes leafs and hop pop is holding the door open for Anne as she carries a box full of radishes.

Anne: " *huff* *puff*so...heavy..."

hop pop: " mind the flagstone!"

she tripped and fell dropping the box as hop pop picks up the radishes.

hop pop: " back in my day kids spent less time complaining and more time watching their step."

Anne: " Yeah? well, where I'm from people fixed their crummy houses!"

hop pop: *gasp* " this house is like family you apologize!"

Anne: " to a hou-"

y/n: " hay! Anne apologize to the house and hop pop fix the flagstone."

Anne and hop pop: " but but-"

y/n does kitten eyes.

Anne and hop pop: " fine..."

as Anne says sorry to the house as hop pop starts fixing the flagstone. they glare at each other as they do this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It now shows Polly and y/n at the table playing a card game and it's y/n turn.

y/n: " got any queen's P?"

Polly: " um here you go."

a loud thud is heard from above then everyone looks up at the ceiling and hears Anne and hop pop fighting.

Anne: *muffled* " where I'm from we didn't rush people in the bathroom!"

*THUD*

Hop pop: *muffled* " well back in my day we didn't have a bathroom!"

y/n: " Ummm I don't think he's that old..."

*THUD*

Anne: *muffled* " stop hitting the door with a battering ram!"

Hop pop: *muffled* " it's been two hours!"

Sprig: " ugh! I can't take this anymore!"

Polly: " they're just getting used to each other it's not a big deal."

y/n: " yeah as much as I hate their fighting I know it'll stop when they get used to each other."

Sprig dramatically falls to the floor shaking the table and messing up the cards.