K

Katrina Kappa is having a barbecue lunch with her coworkers when an attractive wolfdog man approaches her. "Hello," he says, extending his hand then introduces himself, "I'm Zachary Zane."

Katrina laughs and takes his paw then responds, "Nice to meet you! I'm Katrina. Where do you work?"

"Oh, I'm a photographer. I'm working on a project about the city's most beautiful women," he explains, "I was wondering if I could take your picture, since you seem beautiful."

Flattered, she agrees for him to take a picture of her.

"Perfect, Miss...Katrina," Zachary says, snapping a photo.

Zachary leaves. Later, Katrina notices that she's missing her house keys.

Katrina has plans to take her four year old Michael to the beach tomorrow while her twenty year old son Mickey is with his father.

-

The next day, Katrina's coworkers knock on the front door to take Katrina to the beach but there was no answer so they left, unaware of what happened. Unaware that Katrina was strangled to death, had her shorts unbutton, her mouth duct taped completely around her head, and her house keys beside her. Michael stood by her body all day and night.

Mickey Kappa finally comes home at night but the front door is locked and when he knocks, he gets no answer so he climbs through his bedroom window. Michael tries to explain to his brother but with his four year old vocabulary, all he could explain was, "There's something funny on mommy's face."

Mickey doesn't know what his brother meant, he had a long day, and he quickly falls asleep.

-

The next morning, the father and uncle came to get the brothers but there was no answer so the father forced the door open with a credit card to see his wife's body in the living room.