P-U

What kind of victim was Pamela Parsons to the person that killed her? A random victim? A victim of opportunity because of her inability to hear or speak? Or for some reason did her killer have a particular vendetta against her? Answering such questions constitutes one main role of criminal profilers. Investigators tried to see if Katrina Kappa and Pamela Parsons's cases were linked but there were clear differences as well. Pamela Parsons was stabbed to death while Katrina was strangled. Pamela Parsons was sexually assaulted while Katrina was not.

Before his capture, Zane killed five more people across the country including Roxanne Romulus, she was only eighteen years old at the time of her death, with a five foot two inch stature. Roxanne was found face down, naked, and partially concealed under some foliage.

Tracy Tay had been thirty-one years old at the time of her death. A mother who had fallen into a difficult addiction that led her into a cycle of sex work. She had been found drugged, raped, and strangled in her home.

The law finally caught up to him in Kentucky. He is a young man, five foot eleven inches and muscular, with icy blue eyes.

Inside Zachary Zane's room, photographs of women are everywhere, over four thousand in total. But it wasn't just the sheer number of women and girls but the fact that the subjects were in various stages of undress or tied up. And while some of the pictures seemed consensual, many of them did not. In some, it looked like the women were unconscious. Or in the worst, dead.