Chapter two

After I arrived home, I immediately flopped onto the bed, letting out a big sigh. That man is the type of man you'll never forget about. Checking the time, I had 8 hours until work, so I could relax, have a shower, and get ready. As I lay on the bed, I began to recollect the previous night...

We bust through his door and immediately, he threw me onto the bed, letting out a loud shriek and a laugh, I looked into his eyes, almost beckoning him to come punish me. He clearly read this. He took my shoes off and practically dragged my dress off as his eyes scanned over my body, a smirk appearing on his face. Sitting up, I went for his belt, undoing it and throwing it off to one side as he took his suit pants off, revealing his underwear and a rather large suprise for me. "Have I got you all excited?" I looked up at him as my hands grabbed at the waistband of his underwear, pulling it down. I let out a gasp, which resulted in a chuckle from him as I began to tease him. I clearly took him by suprise as he let out a low grumble. He grabbed my hair, using it to push me further down, until he was all the way in my mouth. I pulled out and stood up, looking up at him as I stood there, bare all infront of him.
"Are you going to be a good girl?" He said as he caressed my cheek.
"It depends... if you punish me, I might like it" I sneered and turned my back to him.

Next thing I know, I'm bent over his desk, with him pressed up against my ass. "You turn your back and you get punished" he spoke in a low tone as he gripped my neck tighter, not enough to hurt. "Yes" I replied
"Yes what?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Say it"
"Make me" I smiled.
I suddenly felt an intense pressure inside me as I let out a moan; "As I told you, don't do as I say and you get punished" he said in-between breaths as he gripped me neck harder, one hand there, the other on my hips as he guided me with him, each stroke getting faster and faster.
"Now say it and be a good girl" I let out a moan as he continued; "tell me how fucking good I make you feel"

...................................................................................

I was snapped out of my trance-like state by a notification on my phone from an unknown number:

Unknown: hey its Shawn from last night

Shawn huh? I finally have a name to the gorgeous face. I could get use to moaning his name. I opened my phone and added him to my contacts: Shawn (fwb?)
I suppose I should respond to him.

Me: Ivy, how did you get my number?

To be quite honest, I'm glad he found my number- either that or he's a stalker. You never know, some sweet boys turn out like that.

Shawn (fwb?): I have my ways 😉 you gave it to me last night after a showed you a good time, unless I fucked you hard enough that you don't remember? 😏

Oh this boy does things to me, I can see him being my favourite past time, who needs to work out when you've got him? He has skills I've never seen before and mind you, I have been quite promiscuous, but I've never had anything like this before. Picking up the phone, I smirked:

Me: Well.... yes you did actually. Worth it though, 10/10 would do again, if you're down👀

Ah yes Ivy, play the game, make him want you, make him crave you. Shawn, in my opinion, he is very much a Dom. Me? I'd say I fit into brat. Teasing boys is my speciality, I have a way with words for them. My phone pinged again, I went to rush to pick it up but halted. No, don't, make him wait. Keep him interested. I would wait until later this evening, after my nap and shower, maybe even send him a photo in my outfit. But now, it was time to go through my full shower routine.

...................................................................................

Twas time.
Time to make that boy see what he was missing. Well, to be fair, I needed help deciding my outfit and who was the perfect to ask? The man himself. Shawn.

I went against my word and had responded to him, I couldn't help myself. He does stuff to me and I've never felt like this before, not even with my previous partner, maybe it'd because he was hardly dominating compared to Shawn. I'm at work all evening, in control of men, the last thing I want to do is come home and do the same. It's refreshing to not do that. Grabbing my phone of the counter top I opened it.

Me: Shawwwwn.. can you be of any assistance.

I put my phone down for a microsecond and instantly got a responce, waiting a minute or two as I got outfit number 1 on.

Shawn: what can I do for you princess?

Me: I'm having an outfit issue, I can't decide. Can you help?

Shawn: more than happy to. Although you know I'd rather see it taken off you 😏

Me: keep it in your pants.

I smirked. Right where I want him. Putting on outfit number one, I took the photo. Then quickly changed into outfit two, instead of taking it un the mirror, I set it up so you could partly see me and my reflection in the mirror.

Shawn: you don't wish ;)

Me: OK behave, 1 or 2
*Ivy sent 2 photos!*

Me: OK behave, 1 or 2*Ivy sent 2 photos!*

I put my phone down and smirked

I put my phone down and smirked. Hopefully it turns him on. I knew full well which outfit I was wearing, I just want him to see. 1 was very practical for work and comfy, so that's the choice. 2? I'd wear it for him if it came to it. 

Doing the final touch ups on my makeup, my phone began to ring. Shawn. Oh damn here we go.
"Hello?" I smirked
"Send me your address right fucking now" He said, his voice deep and raspy. It startled me.
"What you going to do? Come and punish me? You wouldn't dare" I hung up. Hesitating on our text messages, I sent him my address, knowing fully well I was about to leave for work. I was just being considerate for the future. Putting on my big coat, I left and drove to work for the night shift.