Chapter 3

Having driven to work, I made my way in towards the staff area, giving a wave and a wink to the bouncers on my way in, who both replied with a smile and nod before turning to eachother with raised eyebrows. I can read men like a book, some want basic flirting, others like full blown.

I had worked here at this club for around about 4 years, since I was 18 and it is practically my second home. Only a few days after I turned 18 I joined, abit strapped for cash, this was an easy way to make a quick buck and I've never left. These girls are my whole world. Prior to me joining, the club had only been open for around 6 months, meaning I was one of the most long standing dancers of this club, so I know my regulars like the pages of a favourite book. Some of these guys come in after stressful days, some share their life stories and maybe even offer me a drink after, which I've never really turned down. Others? They have a wife who simply can't provide the desire they want and well, we dancers give this to them, making them feel luster after when really, we don't feel anything for them.

Sitting down in my chair infront of the mirrors, I pulled out my makeup bag to touch up my makeup. My mind kept wandering to the night with Shawn and jeez, I wanted it again so badly. I decided to let my mind wander back.
Having already bent me over the desk and fucked me there probably an hour prior, I come out of his shower and walk over to his closet and open it, finding a shirt I'd wear for the night. Behind me, I could feel his eyes staring into my back as I rummaged through the selection of shirts. I heard the bed creak as he stood up and grabbed my waist, I pushed my ass onto his crotch. "You want it again hm?" He whispered into my ears. I gave a slight nod, wondering if he'd notice. He did. Suddenly I'm on the bed, legs up in the air as he is once again inside me. The deep strokes were harder than before but slower- which felt amazing. I certainly made this obvious as I let out a loud moan, which certainly pleased him. He continued with the hard thrusts, but making them faster, until he was going as fast as he could, which left me screaming. I was so close. And he could tell. He smirked, and pulled out, leaving me on the edge, practically begging to be finished and filled by him.

Leaving me with butterflies, I snapped out of this trance as Lexia, one of the other dancers came strutting in.
"Judging by your glow and the smile on your face, you got fucked last night" she chuckled and patted me on the shoulder. My jaw dropped. "And judging by that, I'm right"
"How did you-" I stumbled
"I have my ways hun. You just are giving off them vibes" she smiled at me. "So how was it?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me as I began to laugh.
"Amazing" I grinned "possibly the best sex I've ever had. I met him here" I whispered the end part. It's not ideal for a stripper to go home with a client but hey ho, here we are.
"Good for you girlie. So fwb or what?" I nodded for fwb. I'd love us to be that. This boy as previously mentioned, does shit. I ushered her away so I could continue to get my makeup touched up before I headed out onto stage, which I do before lap dances are given. Standing up, I took a deep breath and walked out through the door, adjusting my body suit as I made my way through the already packed club.

Both on stage and in the private rooms, I'm in my element. I can be as promiscuous as I want without being judged, after all that's what the men, and sometimes women, come here for. What happens in the private rooms stays in the private rooms, sometimes it's just a lap dance, other times it's a quickie. Quickie's usually happen with regulars, only the one's who don't have a partner. Now, this isn't permitted by the club, but my regulars and I have a pact that nothing leaves this room and surprisingly, they tend to stick to it. I took control in the quickies, so that's why Shawn was so refreshing to me. I would like to note that I never did fuck clients when I was in a relationship as that was most definitely cheating, but then again, so is a lap dance. I always had a rule with my partners that lap dances remained as work and nothing ever became of them.... except Shawn. Yeah that escalated.

I went up on stage, a lustful gaze appearing on my face as I grabbed the pole. Men are simple when it comes to stripping, show ass, they give money. Easy as pie. I pulled a few moves on the pole before I took to the stage floor in order to gain some more bucks. I put myself in the 'doggy' position and slid forward until my back was fully arched downwards and held it for a moment so the men could get their own little fantasies about fucking me into their head, in order to gain the most money of course, before sliding down fully onto the floor so I was flat. Bringing on leg to the front of me, I went into the splits and bounced their for a second before pulling myself up to a stand. Boom. Money, made. I smiled and strutted off stage, an absolute pile of money in my hand. I made a b-line for the owners office to give him 20% of my earnings which I then went and put into my bag. I heard Lexia calling my name.
"IVY! You've got a client in Room 4... he's quite a hottie" she winked.
Awesome, another. I touched up my hair and switched into my second outfit (previous chapter one ooo) and made my way over there.

When I got to the room I knocked before entering "hey it's the dancer, may I come in" I waited before getting a responce and made my way in, turning around and shutting the door.

"Hey Ivy" I heard a very familiar voice. I jolted round and saw Shawn, work shirt undon, exposing his chest and belt in his hand. I watched as he cracked it once against his hand before looking up at him and smirking. "Time for your second punishment princess" he said in a husky tone as he made his way over to me. Oh good lord.