q

addalin moss, who preferred to go by her middle name cassidy, had just moved to stoneybrook from her home in england. she was not the most excited about it but put up with it anyway. it had been a week since her family had moved and it was now monday, and her first official day of school.

.•*•.

cassidy's pov

i wake up to the sound of my annoyingly loud alarm. it reading "5:30" in a fearfully bright flashing red. i hit it off and force myself to get out of bed so i don't fall straight back to sleep.

i head to bathroom to brush my teeth and splash my face with some water, waking me up. next i head to my closet to find out my running kit. i get changed and go downstairs. i pull on my shoes and leave the house, the morning sun unusually hot against my pail skin. my hair comes up into a low ponytail and my earbuds get plugged in. next thing i know, my house is completely out of sight.

by the time i'm home it's already 6:00am. i rush upstairs and jump in the shower. the hot water runs all over me, i let it soak my hair and clean my body. i step out into the cold and and am greeted with a fluffy white towel, been heated by the towel rack it hung on just moments before.

i blow dry my hair and add a couple tiny plats, then ponder through my closet picking out what to wear on my first day of school. i settle on a white turtleneck and an oversized 80's graphic tee. paired with some 90's wide legged jeans and a pair of classic black and white converse.i find myself over at my jewellery stand and pick out a couple chains and some rings. i pick up my black converse school bag and fill it with my necessities, pens, pencils, sketch pad, etc.

after checking that i had everything i would need and that i looked decent, i headed downstairs and started on breakfast. i put some strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, apple slices, banana and kiwi into the blender and had myself a smoothie for breakfast. and just as i finished my father came down the stairs.

"oh! morning hun" he said as he noticed he wasn't the only person downstairs

"morning dad" i said monotonous, no feeling put forward. after checking the time on his watch he came forward with;

"the driver should be ready outside to take you to school now hun. don't want to be late on your first day now do you?" he asked rhetorically

"i guess not" and with that i got up from where i was sat comfortably before

"have a good day hun! love you!" he tried again as i headed out the door. and just like he said, there was the driver waiting for me. i walked around and got in, trying to mentally prepare myself for the day to come. it was going to be a long one.