o

cassidy has now spent two full weeks at stoneybrook high. it's safe to say that word got around about new blonde, british girl and some may say that she has a fair amount of popularity in her grade. she had a few different nicknames if that's what you would like to call them. the blonde beauty. the skater beaut. the preppy princess. goldy locks. there were a few...

now, lets run through some bits of the weeks you may have missed.

cassidy continued to sit with ava, lola, jess and devin at lunch and break, they all got along really well. cassy has realised that she's become a bit of a leader to the other four, who all seemed a bit lost when she first met them. they ask her for her opinion on what they should wear, and hair styles she thinks would suit them. they hang out frequently and do homework together. they haven't been to cassidy's house yet, but they are all hanging out on the weekend and cassidy is going to ask them if they would like to go to hers.

her and sam have started talking a bit more, not outside of school yet though. even though sam would like to ask her if she would like to hang out, there is one bit of his mind telling him that he's going to mess up when he's talking or that she's going so say no. even though he knows that that is not something that cassidy would do.

kristy has taken an interest in cassidy, and would like to talk to her some time, but doesn't know how to approach her. even though she has heard from her brother that she is the nicest girl he has ever met, she just thinks that's because he's in the same grade as her. she's worried that she'll embarrass herself by taking to her at the wrong time, so she is trying to figure out when would be the best time.

when cassidy was being told by a few people that she had a huge chance that she was going to get on the list, and heard some people talking about it behind her back, she turned to the girls and asked them about it. they told her that just before they split up for the christmas holidays, there is a list released. of the most popular and the most beautiful girls in each grade. no one knows who decides who goes on the list, just that if you are on the list. you're more than just a random girl, in a grade, at school.