Morning

This is a new book that I decided to write instead of help me. I hope you love this. I worked so hard on making it just as perfect as all my others.

The wrong move would usually makes him shutter in fear. Now he just awaits the results of his mistakes. He woke up fifteen minutes late. Most people would sigh as that does't seem like too much time to pass and they can carry on about their day. Fortunately most people aren't Larry Bourgeois. He stands in the kitchen feeling numb when he realized not only did he wake up too late to make his husbands breakfast he also didn't have anything to make him. He stood there listening to the sound of very loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Why the fuck do I not smell any food?" Larry sighs as he turns to face his husband.

"Baby I'm so sor-" Backhanded across the face was the response he got. The one he usually gets.

"I swear to god if your family wasn't coming over after I got off work I'd kill you. I'm gonna leave my card. You only buy what's needed for my breakfast and dinner tonight and you make sure they email me my reciepts. Also put gas in that piece of shit you drive so I don't have to do it later." Larry nods as he watches him take his card out of his wallet and place it on the counter. He then pulls Larry into a kiss which was highly unexpected after such a fuck up. Larry sinks into the emrbrace before he's shoved up againt he wall and his chin held tight in his husbands grip.

"Don't make me regret that. Be ready by seven that's when they'll be here." Soon he was out the door leaving Larry alone. He doesn't cry anymore. He's so used to this. Actually not this at all. He's used to being shoved around into every edge of the counter tops and smacked around. He learned to stop crying when the punishments got worse. Every little peep he made resulted in a harsher slap or suffocated just to the point of passing out. He quickly runs upstairs to change clothes to go grocery shopping. He grabs his phone that has a lock code on it he isn't allowed access to. The phone is only unlocked when Bryan wants it to be unlocked. Today is one of those days. See Larry comes from a big family. A family he is only allowed to see when Bryan says he can. Like today, he's only allowed to see them because Bryan got a promotion and he wants to celebrate it. Larrys family always supported Bryan. If only they knew that the reason Larry had been so distant was because he was forced away from his family. Not because he's been busy. Sadly Bryan is one of his twins closest friends and therefore Laurent listens to every excuse Bryan says with no doubts. On his way to the store he stops to get gas and has to get a print reciept because their system was down. He shutters from just the thought of trouble due to it. At the store he does his best to get his weekly shopping done as well as what hes making for dinner. Suddenly he's picked up from behind and he screams loudly. The panic that runs through his body is paralyzing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think I'd scare you that much." The voice says and he recognizes the voice.

"Lau you can't do that shit." He says grabbing his chest as he catches his breath. He soon smiles and hugs his brother tight. When they seperate he sees Lau stare hard at his face. He begins to panic again when he remembers the slap he got this morning.

"What happened baby?" Larry smiles at the name. Lau always calls him baby when he's worried.

"Me and Bryan got to wrestling this morning and he accidentally hit me." Lau smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I have to tell him to be more gentle with my baby." Larry smiled and looked at the ground. If only he knew. Laurent helped him finish the shopping before saying he'd see him tonight and hurried home. When he got home his phone rang and he asnwered quickly.

"Hello?"

"What the fuck took you so long?"

"I ran into Lau at the store and he asked about my cheek." The other side of the phone was silent for a while.