17.

It's match day and I couldn't be any more excited, I can't wait to play arsenal. Me and Georgia eventually got ourselves up and changed to get breakfast. It was just general chat about anything really, there was good vibes and everyone was full of confidence.

I had a phone call with my mum and she struggled to speak so I told her about most things that has went on, nothing about Leah this week, I couldn't really bring myself to talk about it. She wished me good luck and that was all I needed to hear.

It was 2 hours before the game and we went on a walk before we got on the bus to meadow park. It was a little cold so everyone had their big jackets on, apart from me. Everyone was mocking me but I didn't mind it, I knew it was all jokes.

When we arrived at meadow park, i signed a few arsenal and city things before seeing a few familiar faces walking inside. The staff members were wishing me good luck and I thanked them. We were all in the changing room and I got the speaker, I put on my changing room playlist and everyone started having a good time. Shortly after we went out to warm up, I was last out because my tracker pod wasn't working, as I was walking out of the tunnel I see viv and Lisa. "Hey gal" Lisa says making me smile, "I missed you guys" I say giving them both a hug, "I've missed my striker buddy" viv says. "I'll catch you after the game, good luck" I say before jogging out, Winking at them. When I turned around I bumped into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say before looking up, "your fine" she says. Great it was Leah. "Sorry I have to go warm up" I say before running off. I was a little shaken up but I managed to get eh warm up done and dusted.

When we walked out for kick off it was nearly a full stadium, this was the top of the table clash so it was going to be a great game.

Kick off.

12' big chances missed by Beth mead

17' foul from Williamson on Janine Beckie.

32' goal for city, Bella smith plays it through to Beckie who hits the ball bottom left.

I ran over to Janine and jumped on her back celebrating. We were all cheering and heard a few fans in the crowd. We walked back for the game to kick off again.

45+2' goal for arsenal, miedema bundles it in from a corner.

Half time.

It was disappointing to loose at goal at the end of the half, with a few annoyed faces in the changing room it wasn't so pleasant. Gareth done his team talk and we headed out. We were waiting on arsenal to come out and I got everyone in a huddle. "Look we have them on strings, keep playing it through their back line and we are bound to get opportunities, remember the set pieces as well if we get one. They have immense pressure so use it against them. Come on city!" I say shouting at the end, everyone was pumped up and I got a few glares from arsenal players including Leah.

56' goal for city, Janine beckie has her second. A lovely through ball by Keira Walsh to Bella who squares it to beckie. What a goal for the blues.

75' a goal from nowhere, arsenal are level once more. It comes from a cross that breaks off a city player and nobbs touches it in.

The game was so tight for the last 15, we had done so well to keep pushing. It was the 88th minute and Janine was running down the wing, I see Leah coming across and she takes her out. Everyone went mental. I ran over to Janine who was on the floor in pain. "Hey hey your fine, shhh" I say while kneeling down to her. Fights were going on behind me but I didn't want to leave Janine.

The medical staff came over and I finally got up, Leah was trying to argue with my players so I went in between them and push them away. "Enough" I said pushing my teammates back, "it was only a tackle and she's rolling like she's been killed" leah says trying to defend herself from getting a red. "Are you joking me?" I say facing Leah. "That's one of the worst tackles I've ever seen. How stupid must you be? Taking out a player like that" I say walking towards her, defending my teammate who is been taking off in a stretcher. "Get lost, I hardly touched her and you can't say anything to me, aw Janine this Janine that" Leah says mockingly. "You can't be serious right now leah. I don't even know what your talking about" I say before the ref gave Leah a red, she was forced off the park and my focus went back onto the free kick.