42.

We have the next few days planned out. I had to go home after new year so we knew we had to make the most of us being together. I've only been here a week but it's been the best week ever.

We were going down to the local and Brian greeted us with a huge smile, we've been here nearly everyday so it was just a normal thing now. "Hi girls, your tables free" he said pointing to where we sit, we both thanked him before ordering our usual and sitting down.

"So, excited for the champions league?" I asked her and a smile grew on her face, "only if we get you" for the quarter final of the champions league, we have the possibility to play arsenal. I desperately want to but then again I don't want to be the team that puts them out. "yeah" I said quietly, leah sensed something was off and grabbed my hand from across the table. "Talk to me." She said to me rubbing my hand.

"Look obviously I want to play you and I'll be able to see you if we do get arsenal but I just don't want anything bad to happen, arsenal is my home and I know that and if we put you out or vice versa I think it would really hurt" I replied truthfully. I had to get it off my chest, I was worrying about it since I realised we could play them.

"Baby I promise to you no matter what happens nothing will change, arsenal will still be your home" Leah said kissing my hand, "I don't deserve you" I said to her, "you deserve everything and more" she said as she came to sit beside me, I rested my head on her shoulder. "I love you" I said quietly, "I love you more" Leah said kissing my forehead.

***

"Babe" I shouted up the stairs for a third time, ugh this girl. I went upstairs and found her in my music room, well just an empty room now. She was sitting in the chair that was left with headphones listening to something. She hadn't realised I was at the door, I stayed quiet and watched her as she bopped her head. I smiled to myself watching her.

She eventually turned and saw me standing there, a huge smile grew on her face. "Oh hi love what you doing" she said taking the headphones off. "Just wondering why you didn't come down for dinner when I shouted" I said and she scratched her neck, "sorry" she said placing the headphones down with the little box it was plugged into. That's when I realised she'd found my album. My eyes widened "did you listen to all of that?" I asked her shocked, leah looked at me worried "no I don't think so why was I not supposed to? I'm so sorry. I didn't-" I cut her off, she was rambling for no reason, thinking she had done something bad. "No baby you have it's just that's my album, nobody's heard it yet and I was gonna send you it soon" I said and now it was my time to scratch my neck nervously.

She came over and wrapped her arms around me, "you have nothing to worry about it was unbelievable. Well from what I heard anyways, maybe the other songs are shit" she said with a laugh and I nudged her. "I'm joking I'm joking" she said kissing my forehead, "and I'm sure when you finish and release it, everyone will love it. You are so talented" she said making me blush, "thank you lee" I said as we walked out of the room.

"This place is so different empty" Leah said as we sat at the kitchen table, "yeah I know. Through my whole life of living here I've never saw it so empty" I said a little saddened from the fact nothing was in my home. "Hey don't worry bels, we'll start fresh soon. You'll still have the house, if you ever want to come back here" she said and I nodded. There was a family going to rent the house from me, she is still technically had it but these people were living in it. Which was very very strange since nobody other than my family have lived in it in around 40 odd years, when my mum was 5, my gran moved into this house and ever since it's always been lived in by my family."Okay now let's finish this, to go the sofa cuddle and watch Netflix" Leah said making me giggle.

***

"You are beautiful" Leah said as I walked down the stairs, we were going out for dinner, it was a fancy restaurant which I didn't want but Leah insisted. She said it was her treat and I couldn't say no. "Have you saw yourself, orange suits you babe" I said before kissing her. "I love you, now let's go before we're late" Leah said with a huge smile, "love you more" I replied as we walked out the door.

Our dinner was unreal, the food was probably the best I've ever had and Leah wasn't too bad for company either. We decided to go to a bar to get drinks to top off a great night.

"Come on baby" Leah said once again dragging me to dance, "ughhh" I said trying to get out of it. She wasn't having any of it and we started dancing, lots of songs later I recognised the introduction of one of the songs that was being played. Leah's eyes widened that's when I realised it was my song, it had a bit of a remix and was sped up but it was actually my song. I was so shocked.

(The real song: hey lover by the daughters of eve)

I started singing the lyrics to Leah as we danced. It was like we were in a movie. I wrote this song for her, every time I sang lover I aimed it at her. When the song finished we knew it was time to call it a night, it was the perfect song to end on and we didn't want to get totally drunk because we still have to return to training soon so our fitness still has to be there. "Baby you are amazing" Leah said kissing my cheek, "I love you" she added making me blush. "I love you too lee" I replied as we walked out of the bar. "That was literally perfect, the moment, you, the song, everything" she said as I linked into her arm, I rolled my eyes at the you comment "you know probably all my songs are about you or for you" I said squeezing onto Leah's arm, it was a typical cold night in London and I forgot a jacket.

Leah too her jacket off and wrapped it around me, "Leah you don't-" she cut me off kissing me on my lips. I smiled at her, "thanks" i replied still hugging into Leah's side. "lover" I said quietly with a giggle. "mhm for you" she said kissing the top of my head.

We soon arrived home and we both got changed. I could see Leah getting clearly flustered so I took the opportunity to tease her. When we were laying on the bed watching Netflix I placed my hand on her thigh and slowly rubbed up and down. Her breathing got heavier and I knew it was working. "Bella" she said in a soft tone, lost for breath. "Mhm" I replied without looking at her, I focused on the tv and felt her eyes watch me. "You know what your doing" she said and I didn't reply, before I knew it Leah was on top of me. I chuckled as the leaned over kissed me. "No more teasing" she said kissing down my neck.

Just as Leah was taking my top off the door bell went. We both looked at one another confused, it was late at night and we weren't expecting anyone. Leah got off me and I put my top on, we both went down and before Leah opened the door I said "wait!" I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the closest thing to me which was a rolling pin. Eh this will do I thought to myself before walking back over, "really?" Leah said with a laugh, I shrugged and she opened the door. The rolling pin fell out of my hands, I was in utter shock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily but very confused, leah stood silently not knowing who it was. He was skinnier than usual and looked dirty. "I just need a hand, please." He said and I stood back, I couldn't bare him in my life but he looked so different, I knew for once he wasn't lying. "Why should I? What've you done for me. Put me though however many years of pain, mentally and physically. You deserve nothing from me" I ranted off as Leah stood in shock. "Please bell I need just a few hundred" he sounded so desperate. I felt my eyes start to get teary, "you don't call me that. You got yourself into this mess so you have to get yourself out of it" I said before walking away, a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it quickly as I went into the kitchen.

A few moments later leah joined me, she didn't speak she held me close, I broke down into her arms. I couldn't control the tears. "He was supposed to support me" I said in between sobs, "shhhh I know bels I know" she said quietly. I felt my eyes getting heavier as I cried into Leah chest, I was tried and just wanted to sleep, I didn't want to speak about it tonight. Leah understood and we went upstairs into her bedroom. As I cuddled into her I felt myself drift to sleep.

—————-

A/n: I am speechless. I've never looked at how many reads or voted my story has gotten and I'm so shocked. Thank you all so much for all the reads and votes I did not expect this to happen on my first one.

I'm also going to eventually stop this book but I will start a Russo one as soon as I'm finished however I might take time off because I'm going on holiday soon. Once again thank you!