Chapter 5

Scott 

Her, this, her body on mine, her lips on mine. 

''Thalia, wait.'' 

We stop making out and she's breathing heavily. ''What?'' 

''I need to know, is this just another hook-up, because you missed me or is this us getting back together?'' My hands are on her hips and she's beautiful. 

She puts her hand on my cheek, I lean into her touch, ''This is us getting back together. I've missed you so much.'' 

All I can do is smile, she's mine again.

She bites her lips and I press my lips into her neck and she moans, silently, just the way I missed it. 

She unbuttons my jeans and I pull up her dress and slide her panties to the side. 

''Oh my god I've missed you and your cock so much Scott.'' She quickly says. 

I can't speak while sliding inside her, I just moan and grunt. 

''Oh my god.'' She moans. 

She leans into me as she moves her hips, ''you're so sexy Thalia.'' 

She licks my earlobe and whispers, ''show all those woman I'm yours Scott.'' 

I moan and we're both sweating and breathing heavily. 

She moves her hips on my cock, faster and faster. 

Holy shit, after all this time, she feels even better. 

One of my hands is holding her hips and the other is slowly massaging her clit. 

''Faster.'' She moans.

I go faster. 

She moans my name when she cums and I cum shortly after. 

She gets off of me and I slide out of her. 

We both have to catch our breaths before we say anything. 

''Wow Thalia, all those other woman seriously don't compare to you.'' I go with my hand through my hair and she smiles as she throws her legs into my lap, I massage her feet. 

''Take me to your hotel.'' She whispers into my ear and I quickly start the engine. 

When we arrive at the hotel and in my hotel room she throws her purse on the bed and kicks off her heels. 

''Come here you.'' I say and I pick her up. 

''Shower.'' She whispers and she bites her lip. 

''But what about..?'' I ask, referring to what happend with Daniel. 

''Don't worry about that.'' She says and I nod and take her to the bathroom. 

We're out of our clothes and in the shower within 1 minute and again, I'm fucking the shit out of her. 

She's against the wall, legs around my waist, moaning like crazy. 

I pump her, faster and faster. ''Oh my god, I've missed you so much Thalia.'' 

All she can do is smile. 

She's on my bed, in her towel when I come out the bathroom, she's looking at me, admiring. 

I check the alarm on one of the bedside tables 12:04 AM. I kneel in front of the bed and say, ''happy birthday.'' I kiss her nose. 

She looks at me like she missed something. ''What? What date is it?'' She looks around for her phone. 

''It's 4 minutes into september the 26th.'' I grab her hips from behind and rock her back and forth, her wet hair drips onto my chest. ''You're 19.'' I whisper. 

''Oh my god, I didn't even notice.'' She laughs as she leans into me. 

I kiss her cheek, ''stay here for tonight.'' I whisper as I slide my hand up her thigh. 

She steps away from me, ''I can't, I have class in like 8 hours.'' She walks into the bathroom for her clothes. 

''Please?'' I grab her hand and pull her onto my lap. 

She smiles and drops her clothes onto the floor, ''I can't stay here, I have to leave on time but I'll stay for one more hour, okay?'' 

I kiss the spot underneath her ear and whisper, ''two more hours?'' 

''one and a half.'' She says.

''Deal.'' I flip us upside down and soon enough, I'm inside of her again.